A Different Kind of Contest.

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

A Different Kind of Contest.

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Ooh...curiosity. Why is this contest different you ask? Well...BECAUSE I SAID SO! :x

Anywho here's what's goin down! I'm doing NaNo and this is your chance to contribute. \:D/ You guys have from now until October 30th to Pm me a character idea (or ideas.) It can be super detailed character-outline or really vague idea, all I ask is that you give me at least one defining characteristic for this character (i.e. a catchphrase, a walrus mustache, a preoccupation with traffic cones, etc.)

On October 31st I'll post up the ideas and open a poll. The winning character idea will make an appearance in my NaNo novel, and the character's creator will get $100. \:D/

Aaand if I don't get at least three submissions to make it an actual contest, anybody who Pms me an idea will get $50 and their idea will get into the novel.
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

*le post* btw who entered?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/