Big Finish Auditions!

Submit your audition to be in the next production!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Doll
Found

Big Finish Auditions!

Post by Doll »

Hello Sweeties!

It’s time to hold auditions for the next production by the Town of Odyssey Players of the Airwaves!

We need anyone who is interested in recording some lines for the next episode to audition, by sending a clip of yourself reading all the lines below to: [email protected]

Please also add who you are on the ToO, as we may not be able to tell from your voice.

Audition lines:

(happily)Mr. Whittaker, Mr. Whittaker! Look what I got in the mail today! It’s a signed copy of the newest CD by StacE!

(disappointed)Jean said she wanted to join my club, but now she’s stopped talking to me, since I said her ship shouldn’t happen ever.

(nearly screaming) Connie, my favorite character might be dead! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS? And now I have to wait an entire week to find out what happens! I don’t know how I’m even going to survive!

Please send your auditions by 11:59 PM CST on November 8th.

Break a leg!
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I hope to submit something for this, because these types of things are always so fun. so yay. \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Limerick
OK

Post by Limerick »

Ooooh, I will definitely be submitting something.

Btw, I think the tag you want is not "url" but instead "email" like this.

So for your usage [email protected] as "[ email=[email protected]][email protected][ /email]" without the spaces.