Plot-A-Thon!

A contest to help AIOWiki!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Plot-A-Thon!

Post by Mariogeek »

Hello everyone! If you are an Odyssey nerd, then you probably hang out all the time on http://www.aiowiki.com, the ultimate source for all of your nerdy needs! But then you would also know that AIOWiki has plot sections that are NOT FILLED WITH PLOT. :shock: So, we are going to do something about it. I am hosting the Plot-A-Thon! How this will work is everyone will have two weeks to sign up, which can be done on this thread or if you PM me. When you sign up, pick ONE episode to sit down, listen to, and then write the plot of the episode as you listen to it. Tell me that episode so I can keep track of who is participating where. After you sign up, we will have a time slot where everyone writes down the plot of their episode and posts it on AIOWiki. If you don't know how to put it on the Wiki, I can do it for you, and you will still be in the Plot-A-Thon.
Everyone who successfully participates will receive 5$, and will move on to round 2. Round 2 will have TWO episodes instead of one. Then everyone who successfully participates will move on to round 3, etc. The last person participating will receive 100$, (And I hopefully will have that money to give. If I do not then the winner will have a hearty IOU!).

Questions and signups here until December 1st, or PM me. An example plot can be found right here: http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Chip_Off_the_Shoulder
Last edited by Mariogeek on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yo
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I'm not able to participate, but I think this is a great idea! :)
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

This is a great idea. \:D/ Though, I am not good at writing on demand. :( However, I'd be happy to supply reward money if needed. :yes:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

snubs wrote:This is a great idea. \:D/ Though, I am not good at writing on demand. :( However, I'd be happy to supply reward money if needed. :yes:
Thank you Snubs! And you could still write even though it's not perfect, there are people who go back and fix things as well. Lol trust me I know. I did all of the Album 59 plots and made it onto the "Pages that NEED editing" list! Woot I'm famous for terrible plots! :fro: Only if you want to, though.

-- Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:46 am --

OK Seriously guys, sign up.
Yo
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

I would love to do this! It is a great idea! I would like to do Silent Night or Do or Diet! I am good with either one!
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

YEEEESSSS!! Thank you for signing up! Unless someone else does you are probably going to be the automatic winner. Do or Diet already has a plot on AIOWiki but Silent Night doesn't. Since no one is signing up, the time slot to do it is the week starting with December 4th. Report back and hopefully you won't have to compete with anyone! (I am actually hoping you will but hey-easy money is fun right?)
Yo
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

:D Ok Im am. :O So what am I supposed to do again?
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

OK so on the week of December 4th, you are going to listen to Silent Night, and type out what happens, like the example with Chip off the Shoulder. http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Chip_Off_the_Shoulder. Then you can put the plot on AIOWiki if you have an account and know how to do it, otherwise paste it into a PM and send it to me, and I'll put it on the site and credit you. And then you'll get paid 100$ unless someone else signs up, but the deadline is tomorrow so that doesn't seem likely.
Yo
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

I was thinking of signing up, but I have way too much piled on right now. I'm sorry. This sounded like a good deal of fun. =(
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

Can I do it. I already did a plot for Legacy, Part 1.
Resident JRPG nut