The Whit Avatar Contest

--Closed--

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

The Whit Avatar Contest

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Nobody is quite interested in this, it seems... For now, this contest is CLOSED. Sorry to everybody who was thinking of entering. People who did send in something will get $10 for trying... I'm sorry...

Welcome to the Whit Avatar Contest! I'm looking for a nice avatar of Mr. Whittaker to use, and I need several people to submit 100x100px avatar of Whit... fast! :D The winner will win the sum of $50~$100, depending on the quality of the avatar.

The rules are simple:

1. The avatar HAS to be of Whit.
2. Please, don't make it an avatar that is so easy to make, like finding a picture and just putting it in a 100x100 box...
3. NO new Whit pictures. (Not that I don't like how Whit looks in the new pictures of him, it's just that I like the old ones a bit more. I put up an example of Whit pictures I like in the topic in Finneman's Market.
4. It has to be original.
5. Sure, please add some nice graphics to it to make it more spiffy. :)

The contest will end on April 29-May 2, depending on how many entries I have. You can start submitting your avs to me now, send them through private messaging.[/b]
Last edited by Lucy Pevensie on Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Funny you should be putting up this contest. Eugene Blackgaard is working on yet another masterpiece...(my design, of course). It's a Whit (the one I have now), but with a touch of BC. The public should be seeing it any day now...

Sorry if this helps your contest in no way whatsoever... :anxious:

BC O:)
Paul B
OK

Post by Paul B »

hey hobbit.Thats a great eugene sign.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*concurs* :yes:
I'm really impressed with what you can do, The One Hobbit. =D>
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Thanks Chandler and Paul B. If you want to use this one, I could give it to you with a little "To Paul B/Chandler" on the corner of it to show it's yours :p :D And I'll make a new one for meself to use. :D

Anyone interested in the contest? *points finger to the $100*
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I thought about trying it but I probably can't do it that fast... I'm pretty busy for the next few days.