The Cryin Bryan Dern Show!

Call in on the hottest radio show in town!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Cryin Bryan Dern
Not as new

The Cryin Bryan Dern Show!

Post by Cryin Bryan Dern »

Hey, hey! All you beautiful people out there, this is Cryin Bryan Dern coming at ya straight from Odyssey 105! It is on this age-old talk show that we get down to the bottom and cut stright to the point! So, call in, and you'll get a spot on the show! Voice your opinion! Just know that when you're on the air, you're on, but when you're off, your OFF! :p

Let's get this party started! The issue for today is the upcoming mayoral election! Let's go to the callers! :badgrin:

*waits for first caller*
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

*calls in*
Hey Bryan what do you think of mellow and EoR's view on taxes
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

*scoots EK out of the way* My turn! Heh heh...

Hi Cryin Bryan Dern! Bryan, can I call you bryan? Ah, I'll call you that anyhow... So Bryan, I'm a long time listener, first time caller! Anywoo, what do you think of the recent happenings in Oddyssey? What was it like to live in a place where someone was trying to takeover your mind!? :anxious:

Sarah
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

*Throws Sarah Across the room* Mine Turn!

"Dear Mr. Dern,

I believe both parties are fine. On the one hand, I agree with the complaint of it always being the same person, and based partly on popularity. On the other hand, Mellow seems to be the much younger aged party.
I keep saying that I'll vote for the Top Crusader, but I keep wondering if I'll eventually keep this. For the moment though, it is Top...but I don't know how long that'll last."

BC O:)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

*Uses logic, and avoids throwing others around by using a different phone*

Yo, Dern! Why haven't we heard your opinion on the mayoral candidates yet? You've been slacking. What have you been doing in the mean time - lying on a bed of nails? I want to hear every gory detail of your opinion on the upcoming election!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

*unplugs the other phones*
Hey bryan do you eat ham?
The Scribbler
I'm the Scribbler and you're not.

Post by The Scribbler »

*calls in*

Mr. Dern, The Scribbler, The Odyssey Tattler. Mr. Dern, dispite the fact that I expose the truth about the candidates, that they continue to run for mayor and chief of police. I mean, surely they must be held accountable for thier actions. Here's my question; why is it that such corrupt people are allowed to run for office?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

mr. dern what do you think of the scribbler and why dont you answer