The 5th Town of Odyssey Leadership

Introducing the new Mod Team!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
David O
I'm memorable

The 5th Town of Odyssey Leadership

Post by David O »

Friends, Family, Fellow Odyssians,

What's up? ;)
Thanks for electing us. We're really grateful that you elected us mayor and CoP. It is with a spirit of pride in this community and hope in its future Sarah and I accept the mantle of leadership.
As we do, I want to thank a few of our closest supporters.

Catspaw - Thanks for all your creative ideas, and moral support. Your help and your chocolate were a welcome blessing throughout the campaign.
Jonathan - Your sage advice and support helped make our campaign what it was. I hope we get a chance to hook up this Christmas. :)
Me (AKA, Big mean smelly BLOB!!) - I have long treasured your supportive friendship. The Black Sheep banners were pretty tight too.
J-Man - Thanks for the long hours you put into defending us, designing sweet sweet banners and stamping everybody's avatars.
Numerous Other Supporters - I'm sure if I tried to cover it all, I'd still forget somebody. Trent, Black Hawk, AioP, Trinarius, everyone else... You brought us where we are today. Thank you.

EK
Sonuna
Ryan
Robo

This has been an election unlike any before it. Over the last month and a half, each of you in your own right have proven yourselves capable of leadership. I salute you all.

Now looking to the future, I predict a term that will be fun and exciting, introducing new concepts and refined ideas, while maintaining the wonderful feel of the board which we have come to love. Soon, we'll be introducing the new format for the Whit's End discussion, releasing the first installment of O Radio, and getting the games committee started on the first board event of this term. To take a detailed look at all the improvements we have planned for the town, feel free to check out our platform at any time!

We have entered a new era, and I couldn't be more excited to what God has in store for us. May the Lord ever be your peace, and may God bless the Town of Odyssey over the next 4 months and beyond.

Now for our biggest surprise yet, the one we've all been waiting for, here's JF with our mod list!
Last edited by David O on Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not dead yet.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for electing us this term. I hope we will serve you well. I am so thankful for this opportunity to be your CoP, and I promise I will make this as fun as I possibly can for you all.

And now the moment you all have been waiting for, THE TERM V MOD TEAM! WHEEE!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

We are using the idea that EK and I came up with of a bunch of global mods and a few regular mods distributed in the more popular areas..or at least those areas that need the most modding. So without further adeiu your MODS!

Oh wait...one more thing (Kidding here they are)

Global Mods
Me
Darcie
Itaque
Sonuna
STRYPER

Finnamin's Market
Cowboy of Texas
Applesauce

Whit's End
Karin Dolye

Hillingdale Haven
Hawk
mr.whit

Town Hall
Trinarius
Continental Admiral

YAY!! THere they are everyone :party: Congratulate your new Police Force WHEEE!!!! :hug:

For those who keep track of these kinds of things, I would like to point out that we do have a wide selection of mods from people who didn't support us, as well as a good number of people who havenever modded here before.

Those who have this as their very first term here are: CA, Hawk, mr.whit, Karin Dolye, Applesauce, CoT, Itaque, and Darcie. That's EIGHT new mods this term. YAY!!! \:D/

Your CoP

JF :cop:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Congrats everyone with the new mods and all \:D/ Yes, that was hard to understand, but I've barely slept tonight thanks to an hour+ long fire drill, so an excuse have I for being confusing ^_^
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Yay thank youoh thank you O:) :dumb:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Congratulations everybody!!! =D>

I am quite pleased to see so many new faces. \:D/ I'm sure all of you will do wonderful jobs! :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

=D> Yay for everybody!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Congratulations everybody! You guys will love being mods!! \:D/
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

David O and Sarah: Glad to be on board!
Everyone: Thanks for the congrats. I'll surely do my best.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Woo hoo, congratulations everyone.
I'm sure that you'll all do a great job! :D

Sarah
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Congrats everyone! Especially to the police force newcomers, though if JF hadn't pointed them out, I wouldn't have known who they were :anxious: Looks like it'll be great term! \:D/

...and I'm very glad the election is over!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

I must edit something that David O said. Me's name was NOT changedto Big mean smelly BLOB! :noway:

It was actually Stinky Smelly Mean BLOB!

Big difference. :neener:

I am done, you all may continue now. ;)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Wow, this should be very interesting. There are only 3 people (including David and Sarah) who were on the mod team when I was a mod the first time. Lot's of new faces :)

I'm really glad Cowboy's finally a mod \:D/
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Congrats people! I'm sure you'll do an awesome job!
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Yay!! \:D/
Congrats to all the other mods. It's great to see such a variety, and I'm looking forward to working with all of you the next four months. :D
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Thanks everyone!
And congratulations to all the other mods! :D
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Back in power again at long last!!!! :x

Thanks DO/JF! \:D/

And yay, Mr.Whit is a mod! *does nWo point to Mr.Whit* That's awesomeness! \:D/

But yeah I'm glad to see tons of other new mods, too. Mr.Whit is just awesomeness, though.

Now, when do we actually get mod powers? :-k
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Top... they're only bluffing to please the people! :-$ Unfortunately you'll never get your mod powers. ;)

All joking aside, I was mildly surprised to see that you do have many new moderators on this team! Very good moderating choices. :yes:
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Hear, hear!! Great to see new faces! \:D/

Go Mr. Whit! \:D/
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Augh I didn't make it onto the mod list again. :mad:

:p Congratz guys!
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Congratulations everyone!
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*