The 5th Town of Odyssey Leadership

Introducing the new Mod Team!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

And, as usual, sitting in the back row is never-will-be-mod DanP740.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

DanP740 wrote:And, as usual, sitting in the back row is never-will-be-mod DanP740.
Hey, don't feel bad, I think AIOFan11 was one of the only mods to be under 13 years of age. You'll be a mod one of these days.

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I wasn't.... whatever. *drives the Lemo away from Catspaw and to the D&D Farm*
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Ahh..don't worry- you'll be a mod someday! :D
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Trinarius wrote:Congratulations to all of our new mods. :) I also look forward to working with you, Jessica, in keeping the TH under control - and you as well, STRYPER. ;)
*hugs Trinster* ;)

Top was just singing " Abuse of power... do-do-do" :(
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Why am I not surprised? \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Continental Admiral shouldn't be a mod, she doesn't like Adventures in Odyssey. :(
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Top shouldn't be a mod. He doesn't like Continental Admiral. :(

...But I do! \:D/

;)
Not dead yet.
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

JF777 wrote:YAY!! Our mods are now hard at work! \:D/
...we are? :anxious:

Oh...right.......
*preow!!* :bolt:
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Continental Admiral wrote:
Trinarius wrote:Congratulations to all of our new mods. :) I also look forward to working with you, Jessica, in keeping the TH under control - and you as well, STRYPER. ;)
*hugs Trinster* ;)
:mope:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

STRYPER wrote:
*hugs Trinster* ;)
*Stares blankly* ... Yes, STRYPER? ;)
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Congratulations, everyone! :grouphug:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

STRYPER wrote:
*hugs Trinster* ;)
*Stares blankly* ... Yes, STRYPER? ;)
Hey you! be nice :x

*gives STRYPER a hug*
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Congratulations all. :) Karin, STRYPER, Trinarius, Sonuna, Mr. Whit, have fun and congratulations! \:D/
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Finally, after four months, my title is finally apt again...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:Finally, after four months, my title is finally apt again...
"SPOILER I GABE IS REGIS" is truly apt. :yes:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:Finally, after four months, my title is finally apt again...
/me stops

/me wonders if he should say yay or not

/me: ...
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
I mean my admin-set one which overrides post count...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
This one? "Banded Serrated Moderator"

You've had that one for a long time...didn't I add that one? :anxious:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Catspaw wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
This one? "Banded Serrated Moderator"

You've had that one for a long time...didn't I add that one? :anxious:
Yeah, after the Top Clone Federation.
I wasn't a mod last term. >_>