Election Results: Term 7 Edition!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

J-man wrote:ek is evil. :noway: lol the former admins are spamming this topic.. \:D/
Is it jealousy or relief?...noone knows.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Ek-man was evil! :x It fulfilled like one-fourth of its platform. :x

;)
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

danadelfos wrote:Ek-man was evil! :x It fulfilled like one-fourth of its platform. :x

;)
Three Fourths ;)
we eventually decided against the spellcheck and we couldnt get the styles to work.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

ek wrote:
danadelfos wrote:Ek-man was evil! :x It fulfilled like one-fourth of its platform. :x

;)
Three Fourths ;)
we eventually decided against the spellcheck and we couldnt get the styles to work.

That's what I thought.... :-k
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

ek wrote:

;)
Three Fourths ;)
But, but I voted for you because of the styles. :( I got ripped off, I want my money back. :x

\:D/ ;)

Oh wait, $0 x 2 = $0.

That doesn't work. :(
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

danadelfos wrote:
ek wrote:

;)
Three Fourths ;)
But, but I voted for you because of the styles. :( I got ripped off, I want my money back. :x

Oh wait, $0 x 2 = $0.

Well we can give the already made style to the current admins and see if they can figure it out, would that work for ya? ;)
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

This is why you have to apply the principle of S2 to equations. :noway:

S² x P + ш = S³
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

WINDSHEAR wrote:This is why you have to apply the principle of S2 to equations. :noway:

S² x P + ш = S³
I'm assuming P=Pie.
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

For a bit of an explanation to help you gain a non-understanding of this equation....

You must first have a correct understanding of S². S² is in reality 10 (trinary), having been squared, which is comprised of Sarai, Sonuna, and EK. This does make sense, despite what your brain is telling you. Multiply this with Pie/pi (3.14), and add the Triforce symbol. This equals S³, which is 40 (trinary).

Also, S³ is a Triforce, because it is comprised of a square (S²), a circle (pi), and a triforce symbol, which makes it cubed.

See if any of you can comprehend that \:D/
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

WINDSHEAR wrote:For a bit of an explanation to help you gain a non-understanding of this equation....

You must first have a correct understanding of S². S² is in reality 10 (trinary), having been squared, which is comprised of Sarai, Sonuna, and EK. This does make sense, despite what your brain is telling you. Multiply this with Pie/pi (3.14), and add the Triforce symbol. This equals S³, which is 40 (trinary).

Also, S³ is a Triforce, because it is comprised of a square (S²), a circle (pi), and a triforce symbol, which makes it cubed.

So. Sarai is the third piece of the Triforce, carrying on EB's legacy.
\:D/
Also, i'm glad your around a little more Windy. :D
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

CONGRATS GUYS I MEAN GIRLS.

This is th first time a woman has been mayor.

Next election the bestteam ever
Blipadouzi
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Blipadouzi »

Congradulations to our new mayor and CoP...I know you're both going to do a great job.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

ek wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:For a bit of an explanation to help you gain a non-understanding of this equation....

... You forgot me!! :noway:
...I hate marquees.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

I offer my most hardy congratulations to the triumphing team on this most glorious of occasions!

and HAZE, you were good sports, and worthy opponents for S2

my mental faculties, working at their utmost, are still at a loss to comprehend, understand, or in general, make use of, the above stated facts.

Math is not my strong point. \:D/
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

J-man wrote:
ek wrote:

Your the pet moose. \:D/
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

ek wrote:
J-man wrote:
ek wrote:

What a lovely pet moose.

Does anyone find it a little odd that while ek and j-man ran and won last term, now ek and j-man's 'hillingdale wedding ceremonial' wives are now the mayor/cop?

Just think about it. J-man/Sarai (I'll find the thread. ;p ) and EK/Sonuna.

Also Windy - that equation was made of pure win.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

ek wrote:
danadelfos wrote:
ek wrote:

;)
Three Fourths ;)

Oh wait, $0 x 2 = $0.

Well we can give the already made style to the current admins and see if they can figure it out, would that work for ya? ;)
I'm kidding, but I guess you could give it to them. :-k
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Is this not the first time an all-female team has been elected?

Congrats, Sarai and Sonuna! :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

yay! Congratulations! I would shake your hand, but since I have a cold I will just stand waaaaaaayyyyy over here and smile. :D
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sarai Binghamton wrote:
ek wrote:
J-man wrote:
ek wrote:

What a lovely pet moose.

Does anyone find it a little odd that while ek and j-man ran and won last term, now ek and j-man's 'hillingdale wedding ceremonial' wives are now the mayor/cop?

Just think about it. J-man/Sarai (I'll find the thread. ;p ) and EK/Sonuna.

Also Windy - that equation was made of pure win.
I was married to Sonuna? o_o