The s² moderating team!

with new... shiny... moderators.

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Rodenyrathbone wrote:
ajamj wrote:Congrats to all! I'm sure this will be an excellent team (even Darcie ;) ).

Hey don't push it and you're not a mod too and Arom Doyle your rudness isn't helping anyone so lets not have any more of this.
How was pointing out your rudeness rude? :eh?:

If I may be so *ahem* forward to point this out, you have complained from the beginning about Mod choices, even though Darcie did a bang up job last term.

You've degraded the people chosen, claiming favoritism and discrimination.

You asked why certain people were chosen, and why yourself was not.

Forgive me for reading too much into what you said, but you represented yourself in a manner that was rude, ill-advised, catty and vengeful.

All because of holding a grudge against Darcie when she corrected you.
Need I mention, that most people don't even know or remember why you became so upset with her.

And as for my being rude, if you have a problem with something I've said, feel free to ask me about it. I have no problem re-wording what I say.

But- I feel that you are terribly out of line with your accusations and your snide remarks. Nor was I going to allow you continue to say them.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Rodenyrathbone wrote:
ajamj wrote:Congrats to all! I'm sure this will be an excellent team (even Darcie ;) ).
Hey don't push it and you're not a mod too and Arom Doyle your rudness isn't helping anyone so lets not have any more of this.
I do not understand anything you just said, in context.
a) Where has Aram been rude?
b) What difference does it make if ajamj is a mod or not?
c) What 'this' do we need to not have any more of?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Darcie = an awesome mod.. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Rodenyrathbone wrote:

Even for an 11 year old you seem a bit incompetent.
uz
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

Post by uz »

whathappenedtonottryingtoaggrohimlol ;)

Anyways. This thread should be mainly a discussion about S2's mod choices. Not a thread to be raving about past "grievances" or "Hey the admins are stupid because they didn't choose me." So, if there are any further disputes. Please do this via pm. Without further ado, resume topic plzkthx.
**crez go to sonuna
uz: MELF WILL YOU MARRY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?
mirkwoodelf: I DONT KNOW I HAS OTHER PROPOSALSES.
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

uz wrote:whathappenedtonottryingtoaggrohimlol ;)

Anyways. This thread should be mainly a discussion about S2's mod choices. Not a thread to be raving about past "grievances" or "Hey the admins are stupid because they didn't choose me." So, if there are any further disputes. Please do this via pm. Without further ado, resume topic plzkthx.
Your spelling is so funny words like stupid is rude even when this is a Christian forum.Aram was being out order to say such things is so immature like going back to pre -school making totally no sense what so ever and my case has fallen fast asleep. :offtopic2:

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Rodenyrathbone wrote:
uz wrote:whathappenedtonottryingtoaggrohimlol ;)

Your spelling is so funny words like stupid is rude even when this is a Christian forum.Aram was being out order to say such things is so immature like going back to pre -school making totally no sense what so ever and my case has fallen fast asleep. :offtopic2:
Actually, what you just said is more rude them anything Aram Doyle has said. (and Aram was not being rude) :-

Ok, now I think this discussion should end here! =; Rodney, if you are angry in any way toward Aram Doyle you should contact her VIA PM and resolve your differences OUTSIDE of a public thread. ;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

STRYPER wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I was thinking the other day that it would be cool for some of the people to be mods for the first time that were picked! So yay I am happy! \:D/

I am curious if new people are going to be put in charge of CCDS? Or did I just not read something that was posted about that? :anxious: Stryper died again so I demand his dead body be thrown out of that forum! :x
Though presumably dead, I too am interested in how the moderating of the CCDS will progress. Sadly, I am unable to help out at this particular juncture in my life :( but I do trust Darcie to do a fine job as a global mod. I'm glad you're on top of the situation Sarai and I trust you to evaluate the needs as I am no longer in a position to do so.

I still feel like it's my baby :anxious:
Yay he's alive!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ *sings "To Hell With the Devil"
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Yay for more great moderator picks! \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

J-man wrote:Darcie = an awesome mod.. \:D/
True true. \:D/ she's great!

All of ya'll are gonna be great! I look foward to the next four months.

(although I'm a little confused because of the glitches, but I'm sure that will all smooth out)
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

Oh, heh, forgot to add this in my other post :anxious: ........ let's see...... how should I put this :-k ........................ CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW MOD TEAM! I am sure you will do a great job keeping this forum in line! \:D/
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

Whats to keep in line? :anxious:

:wink:
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Conniepaw wrote:Whats to keep in line? :anxious:

Rodney, for one. ;)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Agentpaw
Eh, whats up doc?

Post by Agentpaw »

DanP740 wrote:
Conniepaw wrote:Whats to keep in line? :anxious:

Rodney, for one. ;)
And you! You need to get on more! :x

;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Let's remember to always show respect for our fellow ToOers. :) Everybody has more fun when we don't make unneccessary comments about others, especially when it isn't spoken with a kind spirit.
Cambrie
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Cambrie »

Belated Congratulations to everyone!

I think the choices are fantastic.
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

Congrats everyone..

And who the heck is Arom? :-s

;)
~S~