The s² moderating team!

with new... shiny... moderators.

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Congrats to the mods! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

ek wrote:
Darcie wrote:So there are some kinks... It'll be fine... sometime soon. :)
I still blame Catspaw. I'm mad at her, she kicked me out of office.
I'm as much in the dark as you guys, but I'm willing to take the blame nonetheless. *kicks EK* \:D/
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Congratulations new moderaters! I know you'll do a great job!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I just figured out that I am now a moderator. I am seeing things that I have never seen before.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I was thinking the other day that it would be cool for some of the people to be mods for the first time that were picked! So yay I am happy! \:D/

I am curious if new people are going to be put in charge of CCDS? Or did I just not read something that was posted about that? :anxious: Stryper died again so I demand his dead body be thrown out of that forum! :x
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

The Top Crusader wrote:I was thinking the other day that it would be cool for some of the people to be mods for the first time that were picked! So yay I am happy! \:D/

I am curious if new people are going to be put in charge of CCDS? Or did I just not read something that was posted about that? :anxious: Stryper died again so I demand his dead body be thrown out of that forum! :x
<_<
Regarding CCDS: we have a few names for CCDS moderators, if the need is necessary. But all three global mods are rather active in that forum, so for the moment CCDS - specific moderators do not seem to be particularly urgent.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Great police force! The first-time mods are excellent choices. I have confidence in this team.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Looks like a great selection. :)
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

You've got a great team there! Congrats to all the mods! \:D/
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Rodenyrathbone wrote:What? I'm not moderater some people on there can't do the job (no names) bad bad employer :shame: and I dread this day and age

Pardon me for stating the obvious, but catty remarks such as that would be the biggest reason you are not a Moderator.

(anyway)

Congratulations to the new faces! I look forward to serving with you.

Darcie, Sherlock, I'm pleased to counted among such exemplary company.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Aram Doyle wrote:Darcie, Sherlock, I'm pleased to counted among such exemplary company.
*Bows*

Likewise. :)
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Woohoo~ Go Laura ^_^ Congrats everybody. :)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
readywriter
29K to go!

Post by readywriter »

Yay! Laura Ingalls is finally a mod. Congrats Laura. ^_^
Peace I leave with you, peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth give I unto you; let not your heart be troulbed nor let it be afraid. from the book of the apostle John
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I hate to mention it, but I don't think that this is Laura's first mod appointment. I present...Exhibit A, your honour!
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

The Top Crusader wrote:I was thinking the other day that it would be cool for some of the people to be mods for the first time that were picked! So yay I am happy! \:D/

Though presumably dead, I too am interested in how the moderating of the CCDS will progress. Sadly, I am unable to help out at this particular juncture in my life :( but I do trust Darcie to do a fine job as a global mod. I'm glad you're on top of the situation Sarai and I trust you to evaluate the needs as I am no longer in a position to do so.

I still feel like it's my baby :anxious:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

STRYPER how does it feel to be citizen again but why is Darice there maybe because she is popular Sarai what done is done and Sarai what about making laws for mods to on less their law is no law and why is Samwise there to.

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Rodenyrathbone wrote:STRYPER how does it feel to be citizen again but why is Darice there maybe because she is popular Sarai what done is done and Sarai what about making laws for mods to on less their law is no law and why is Samwise there to.
Now, why wouldn't Samwise be there, may I ask? ;) We all know he ought to be there ;) (So perhaps I'm biased, but ^.^)
Last edited by Lucy Pevensie on Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Is Darcie popular on the ToO? Yes. But why is that? She's nice to everyone, she's been a wonderful moderator who was, and now continues to be, very diligent, and she's a valued member of the ToO. There are other really nice people who are valued members of the ToO who are not moderators this term, because there are always more good people than there are moderating spots, so a good thing to do is be happy for the people who are moderaters, and remember to still be kind and helpful to others whenever we have a chance! :)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Catspaw wrote:I hate to mention it, but I don't think that this is Laura's first mod appointment. I present...Exhibit A, your honour!
:lol: Very true, very true.

Thanks readywriter anyway, and thanks Lucy. :D I shall endeavor to do my best!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Congrats to all! I'm sure this will be an excellent team (even Darcie ;) ).

Everyone should have a happy dance.