Election Results - Term 13 Edition!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

xiao wrote:Umm.... recount? :-s
*The Artful Dodger likes this*

count my vote in.

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
Hannahjiejie
Animatronic

Post by Hannahjiejie »

Ziff wrote:So far, if three of the Panda supporters hadn't forgotten to vote, they would have won! \:D/
I had forgotten to vote until I got a notification telling me that I had a new private message. iTalic had sent, through Sunday's Emporium, a "thank you" for voting. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have remembered to vote and it would have been a tie. It's all in the tactics, and iTalic had some good ones.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Those sneaky (or very market-savvy) iTaliq people!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

How dare they win by following the rules! :x *fumes*
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Actually, the Sunday's Emporium gift was meant as a nice gesture, but I won't sneeze at the additional result. \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Congratulations! :inlove:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny