Farewell to Tyler, Welcome to...

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Farewell to Tyler, Welcome to...

Post by Catspaw »

As many of you are aware of, Tyler has made the sad but necessary decision to leave us. :( Click here to see his full explanation and to say good-bye! Of course, this leaves us with a problem - we're an admin short, with several months left in Kairi and Tyler's term. Tyler's experience and general awesomeness means that we will all really miss him as our Chief of Police, and his shoes are impossible to fill. However, we had to at least try, and I think a good solution has been found that will make everybody more than happy! Click below to see the amazing solution to our dilemma!
Please welcome JesusIsAlive, a.k.a JIA, a.k.a. Julia, as your replacement admin! \:D/
Please join Kairi and myself in welcoming the newest member of the admin team! \:D/
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Congratulations, JIA! I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job! :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

:shock:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Hello, ToO citizens! I was saddened to hear of Tyler's leave, but I'm honoured that the adminship would ask me to try and fill his shoes. As many of you might now, I have two jobs and have been somewhat busy lately. However, when I'm home, I'm on my computer a lot. I will do my best to take over the duties that Tyler was fulfilling. I check my e-mail, IM, Skype, PMs, Facebook, etc. periodically, so I encourage any of you to contact me if you need help with anything. :yes:

If any of you have any concerns about my position now on the ToO, please feel free to PM me or one of the admins about it. I will do my best to serve you all as best I can for the remainder of this term. \:D/
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Welcome to the admin team, JIA! :)
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Yzma wrote:honoured
The u in that word makes me feel obligated to point out that I live closer to Canada than do you ;)

And congrats on getting the admin spot \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jonathan wrote:
Yzma wrote:honoured
The u in that word makes me feel obligated to point out that I live closer to Canada than do you ;)

And congrats on getting the admin spot \:D/
Now you know the secret to success - be the best pseudo-Canadian you can be! \:D/ Julia is better at it than most people...with a few honourary Canadians being the exception, of course. ;)

The other secret - be experienced, knowledgeable, liked by everybody...oh yes, and then there is the bribery element. O:)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

What an excellent choice. I'm sure that JIA will do a very good job of filling in for Tyler. :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Welcome to the admin team, JIA! \:D/ I'm sure you and Kairi will do great together. :D
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Huzzah and Wooton for JIA! After replacing AE in a political campaign, she replaces EK in the office!

Humor approaching rapidly:

I sense a conspiracy on JIA's part to take over the office! ;)
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Congratulations, JesusIsAlive!
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Congrats, JIA! As evidenced by your past terms, I'm sure you'll do a great job. ;)

My childhood desire to be Canadian was pretty much indistinguishable from my desire to also be Anne of Green Gables and live on PEI. However, as I'm currently stuck on another island, I'll wish all the honourary Canadians the best, and try to translate a better welcome into the local dialect:

So, lest people feel that this replacement is on the blink or bent as a nine bob note, I'd like to inform you that for the usual man on the Clapham omnibus, this is no bit of noddy work! So, without over-egging the pudding, I'd like to wish JIA the best success, don't send her to Conventry or throw a spanner in the works, but understand that this job can be a sticky wicket for the admins (most of us wouldn't touch the job with a bargepole) and if we all give it the full monty, this will be a right royal end of a term! Fellow moderators would best be advised that you do not get a dog and bark yourself, so keep a stiff upper lip and carry on. :)
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

k sweet, now I can post in this thread...

Congrats, JIA! \:D/ You're a GREAT replacement choice!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yay, cool! \:D/
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

That was sooo unexpected. :shock:

Yay! JIA for admin ONCE AGAIN! \:D/
don't forget the rain.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Congrats, JIA! :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
NateMaxwell
My posts are revolutionary

Post by NateMaxwell »

Cool.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Have fun Jewels ;).