The Odyssey Bank Heist

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Shadowpaw explained that only the members of the Blackgaard Clan and the most wealthy citizens lost money:
Shadowpaw wrote:A short while later, the NSA lifted the ban on the bank accounts... only to the horror of several wealthy members, their money was not inside!
Shadowpaw wrote:Rathbone pretended to be Bennett Charles in a bizarre act that got him thrown into prison, and Abdul robbed every single member of the Blackgaard Clan.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I wasn't considered wealthy enough to rob I guess. The Goof club account was robbed though.
...I hate marquees.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

It was? :-k

I must have missed it. I presume your account had more than $233 before the story arc?
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I think we had close to 4-5k in it. or 3.. :-k
...I hate marquees.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

And the Blackgaards are still waiting for Reimbursement for there accounet to the sum of $10,211.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i like this story arc. i have one question who controlls the charters?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

MDB17 wrote:i like this story arc. i have one question who controlls the charters?
I doubt Shadowpaw will reveal the identity of the person(s) behind the NPCs. Why spoil the fun? ;)
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I control Bmuntz... :anxious:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

NO WAY. :shock:
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Shadowpaw explained that only the members of the Blackgaard Clan and the most wealthy citizens lost money:
Shadowpaw wrote:A short while later, the NSA lifted the ban on the bank accounts... only to the horror of several wealthy members, their money was not inside!
Shadowpaw wrote:Rathbone pretended to be Bennett Charles in a bizarre act that got him thrown into prison, and Abdul robbed every single member of the Blackgaard Clan.
Okay, I lost my money. Am I going to get it back?
Bank Manager
Lurker

Post by Bank Manager »

I just verified your question with Shadowpaw. Those who lost money will be fully reimbursed by this evening. :)
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
MDB17 wrote:i like this story arc. i have one question who controlls the charters?
I doubt Shadowpaw will reveal the identity of the person(s) behind the NPCs. Why spoil the fun? ;)
i was just wondering if somebody like Trent did it or if they were run buy a computer.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

If they were actually run by AI it would be, um, obvious. o_O

...What about those of us who spent funds to, say, $750 on freeing NPCs? >_>
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Bank Manager wrote:I just verified your question with Shadowpaw. Those who lost money will be fully reimbursed by this evening. :)
It's about time. :protest: :noway:
Sonuna wrote:...What about those of us who spent funds to, say, $750 on freeing NPCs? >_>
I spent $250. :(
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Bank Manager wrote:I just verified your question with Shadowpaw. Those who lost money will be fully reimbursed by this evening. :)
It's about time. :protest: :noway:
You could be a little nicer Trent. Of course I didn't get robbed because I had my money in the Stock Market so my money never was toched.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Bmuntz wrote:You could be a little nicer Trent. Of course I didn't get robbed because I had my money in the Stock Market so my money never was toched.
Yeah. Practically all my money was in the bank, so almost everything from me was taken. ](*,) Plus, I lost the opportunity to get interest. :(

Oh well. I'll forgive the NSA. This time.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

My pocket is safer than that old tub of a bank. :noway:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

...but your pocket doesn't earn interest...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Yeah! Thanks!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:...but your pocket doesn't earn interest...
Losing a little intrest is better then losing THE ACTUAL MONEY. lol