IIIIIINTRODUCING....

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Jelly wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:I am merely stating that whoever has more modding experience. Is more likely to be elected. I don't really care to be mod. I just don't think its fair for people to be chosen over and over. When other people with over a hundreds of posts, who haven't served should not be chosen.
I don't get what you're trying to say, bro. What's wrong with any of that? If you're a good choice for a moderator, you'll probably get picked as one. The admins don't sit down and go 'ok, let's figure out what's the most FAIR and only choose mods who haven't been chosen before', because that wouldn't work, and it's also unnecesary. The admins instead merely sit down and go 'ok, we need some mods this term. Let's see who would be the best choices'. ;)
QFT
Jelly is tha man \:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Knight Fisher wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:OK, whatever. There isn't much point in continuing the conversation. As I don't want to be a mod and I am not complaining.
Like I said...
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

So just stop responding. Let em talk, and if you don't want to counter the don't... :P
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I report posts way now that I'm not a mod than when I was a mod! Being a mod isn't anything special!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Termite wrote:So just stop responding. Let em talk, and if you don't want to counter the don't... :P
Arr a typo. :shame: Lock this wood corroding user away. ;)
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Anna><> wrote:I report posts way now that I'm not a mod than when I was a mod! Being a mod isn't anything special!

SHH we might get a revolt. Keep it quiet!! :- move along! nothing to see here!