TEAMARIC Platform

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

TEAMARIC Platform

Post by Marvin D. »

No, you're NOT looking at some weird spelling :x "Team X" names are always used, so this is a different style. Hence, as the name depicts, Marvin and ric are running this term \:D/ And in case you think we need a résumé, here you go :noway:
Anyways, I think most people know me. But I’m Marvin, my real name is Josh, I’m almost 14, and I live in the middle of the jungle with the natives. I’ve been here since November 2009, and I’ve been a mod for the last three terms. I’ve wanted to be admin for some time because I’ve wanted to let the ToO have a blast (not...literally. I think.) while I was in control. Anyway, the best way to be admin (without forcefully taking control, which I would never do O:)) is to run for admin. Which is what I’m doing!
Heylo, I'm ric. I've been on the ToO for about a year now, and I was a moderator this last term. I'd like to be an admin because I love this place and I'd like to give the users a great time for a few months. First things first, you all must know that Team Dictatorial Regime was a joke. Or so they tell me. Then again, I should know. And I do. Team Dictatorial Regime wasn't a joke!!! But, anyways, I've given up dictatorialness, and I've decided to become a civilized, everyday person, like the rest of the world. That's it.
Marvin: Mayor
ric: CoP
radgeek: Campaign Manager

And now...some of the things we'll do if elected. There are headers for some of the items, but I've put them in spoilers \:D/
Water Balloon Fight!
In this competition, users will have to search through the board to find a water balloon. Upon finding one, they must PM it to us along with who they want to throw it at. Each balloon will have something special to it (renaming the user, subtracting money from them, etc)

Pass the Picture
This game is not unlike the classic game Telephone, but there’s a new twist to this game. We’ll be including cameras of sorts! Stay tuned to find out how it’s played.

And You think You’ve Got Talent?
Similar to the previous ToO’s Got Talent competition held in 2009, contestants will be able to display their talent in any way they want to. Simply find a way to send us something showing your talent, and you could win a prize!
Revealing Hidden Election Forums
We've had several discussions with users who really want the past election forums to be available for anyone to reference, and we think it's a great idea. So, if elected, we will try our best to get this task done!
Week of Confusion
During this week of confusion, a similar game as to that of Laura's Random Roulette of Doom will be done. Instead of avatars being changed, each user will get a new name and a signature. One name, however, will have a prize attached to it. All names/signatures will be the same for one week.

ToO Day of Prayer

I know that Endeavor has this idea, but I came up with this five minutes before whatever time they came up with it :x However, this will be different. We'll set up one special day for all the ToOers to get on ToO Chat and spend some time praying for each other.

The Ultimate Town of Odyssey Video Contest!
You're probably feeling a bit left out (and you might even be throwing insults at your computer screen, you never know), because you don't have a video camera, but if you are, don't fret! In this film contest, we will accept practically all moving pictures, as it were. That includes stop motion and slide shows, in addition to, of course, normal old everyday videos. The only requirement is that the film/picture/etc must be in between 2-15 minutes long.

The Official ToO Mafia

The Bones of Wrath have struck the fair town of Odyssey once again, and it's up to the members of the town to find out who are the Bones who have so casually murdered one of the ToO's citizens. But with the special roles, which side will win? This game will continue to run throughout our term.

Comic Contest

Have you ever thought that your comics are better than the ones in the newspaper, and that yours should be in there? 'Course, maybe you're not *that* ambitious, but still think you deserve a chance? Well, we give it to you. You'll be able to make your own comic however you want in this contest!

Keep in mind, this is merely an introduction. Only if TEAMARIC is elected will the entirety of this contests awesomeness be manifested to you.

Thank you everybody who donated to us! Now vote for us and win an awesome cookie \:D/

Note: ric will be gone for 3-4 weeks some time in June-July. He will most likely have computer access, but at this time, it is still unknown.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer