The Election Boards Revealed!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

This took me under 20 seconds to find. I thought of it right off. \:D/

Could you cut it down from four searchers?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

American Eagle wrote:This took me under 20 seconds to find. I thought of it right off. \:D/
As you should have. It’s really not as difficult as you’re making it seem people!
American Eagle wrote:Could you cut it down from four searchers?
Nope. The number goes up each time.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

It's going up?!

Dude, not that many people seem interested in finding clues over and over... we just want the election board...

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

You didn’t notice it was going up?
If you want them, you’ll participate. :x

It was Catspaw’s idea. :-

Don’t worry, as more people need to find them they get significantly more obvious.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

lawl, so by the time we get to the final board, we'll need like 20 people to find the clue?
American Eagle wrote:Dude, not that many people seem interested in finding clues over and over... we just want the election board...
This. I mean it's a fun and creative idea, but at least change it so only one person needs to find the clue. We shouldn't have to wait weeks just because you need like three more people to find what someone's already found.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Listen to Jelly the wise man! :x

Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Yeah... this searching thing just isn't really that fun. :(

Let's just hurry it up. Drawing it out isn't fun.
he/him | a little stinker.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Jelly wrote:so by the time we get to the final board, we'll need like 20 people to find the clue?
No, that’s kind of a lot. Although by then the clues are going to be like, newbie simple. But it won't go up that high.
But it increases as it goes on because they're being revealed in reverse order, so it takes more participation to get to the older ones because those are the ones we really want to finally see.
Jelly wrote:We shouldn't have to wait weeks just because you need like three more people to find what someone's already found.
We’re certainly never going to wait for weeks at any point, that’s absurd. If the target number isn’t hit in a day or two we’ll go ahead and move on, but the initial request is to involve a gradually increasing portion of the community in this momentous event under the reasoning stated previously.

I think I know why people are snagging on this particular one. It’s a little different than the others in that it can’t be found just by using the proper search terms, it has to be someone who had seen it already to understand the clue.
I really think after this one the rest will go fine, but I’ll work on revamping the procedure just in case.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

*three terms later*

Oh, the election boards still aren't all out? Sad day :(
*insert provocative quote here*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I was just following the great admin’s guidance. Time has shown she is always right. :x
Catspaw wrote:We could reveal one board at a time as clues are revealed … and draw out the fun, plus help people enjoy them one at a time instead of suddenly having a ton of stuff there that might be overwhelming.
But if you people are going to be so difficult I will revise the rules tonight.
*mutters something about shooting the messenger*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The messenger is the one who came up with the clues and hid stuff. ;) Yes, I thought it would be fun for people to be involved in the process of revealing the boards and not revealing them all in one big chunk. I'm sure that if people keep looking, they'll find this one...or maybe AE can offer a hint to a friend or two or three. ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’m telling you, they don’t need more hints! This one is simple! :x

But after this we’ll change it to one finder each. The reveals will still be drawn out because I’ll probably only be online to do around one a day, and then there’s the wait for you to actually make them visible.

So, one more day on this clue (no hints AE) and then new rules on Wednesday for the rest.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

bookworm wrote:(no hints AE)
Catspaw gave me permission! :x This is an outrage.

Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I even used the search function and could not find the thread!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

American Eagle wrote:Catspaw gave me permission! :x This is an outrage.
That was before I revamped the rules. No need for hints now because we’ll move on tomorrow either way.
Stop Wooton' Around wrote:I even used the search function and could not find the thread!
As I said, this particular one cannot be found by search. That’s why people are having some trouble. All the rest should be searchable with the proper terms.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

So, whats next bookworm?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

American Eagle found the fourth hidden image! It was here.
The 16th Election Board is now available in the Ruins! \:D/
(Or will be when Catspaw comes online.)

For the next one:

The ‘declassified’ image in this thread’s first post is hidden somewhere. At least one person needs to find it and pm me its location.
Clue: What was Han doing at my house anyway?
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

*goes to look*

Ha! Found it.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I knew the rest would be easier.
I’m going to do one a day, so the requirement for revelation has been met but anyone else that want to look for this one still can.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Well, while we wait, I will take the time to say that term 16 is the best election board ever.
ImageImageImage
logos linked