Status

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Top Crusader wrote:ME! :x
Not knowing who top is , thats like a sin!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Catbert wrote:
Or at least a tragedy! :mecry:

Though the Luke avatar does make him harder to recognize - I would have expected Top to have somebody cooler than that in his avvy! ;)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Mine finally changed.
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Catspaw wrote:
Catbert wrote:

Though the Luke avatar does make him harder to recognize - I would have expected Top to have somebody cooler than that in his avvy! ;)
It just showed up there and I don't have the gumption to change it... :(

(stupid whiny Skywalker kid... just like his dad at that age...)
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

<Super Whiny Voice>: But I was gonna go down to Taaashi Station and pick up some POWER CONVERTEERRRSS!!!!
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

LOL.
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

yall are mean
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

"Master of Multiplication" ????

How odd.
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

MsMaxwell wrote:"Master of Multiplication" ????

How odd.
it would be a fitting title for me, cuz I am a Master of Multiplication... :p
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.Thisisimpossibletosee,unlessyouquote,asyouallknow.
Last edited by WINDSHEAR on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i can't wait for mine to change again
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

>>>I<<< can't wait for MINE to change... ](*,) although I do like trains... :boohoo: I really rather have something a little more exciting and descriptive :p

Last edited by WINDSHEAR on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i only have 400 m,ore posts till it does
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

[quote="Eugene Blackgaard"]2000 Pretty Good Member[quote]

I think that it has changed to Splendid member!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Catspaw wrote:
Catbert wrote:
No, definitely a sin. You should be ashamed of yourself! :shame: Go stand in the corner!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Miss AIOfan11 wrote:
Eugene Blackgaard wrote:2000 Pretty Good Member
Then I've got about 500 before mine changes again.

*Goes off in a posting spree*

*is joking about the posting spree*

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

gimp80995 wrote:
Miss AIOfan11 wrote:

Peace Out

-Gimp
Is yours going to change to Splendid Member?
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Miss AIOfan11 wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:
Miss AIOfan11 wrote:

Peace Out

-Gimp
Is yours going to change to Splendid Member?

I guess I'll find out when I get to 2000 posts.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

J-man wrote:Our current mayor.. :anxious:
Dude! If you didn't have a custom title, you'd be "Spam King"! *thinks to himself it a fitting title for J-man*
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

No I wouldn't.
...I hate marquees.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:5000 Spam King