The Election Results II

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

The Election Results II

Post by Shadowpaw »

Good afternoon!

First, I would like to thank everyone who voted. It is a great opportunity for you to get a taste of the democratic process (for those who are not old enough to vote in a real life election) and it's great fun to see the campaign advertisements the teams come up with. It really was an exciting election and one that I predicted would be very close.

And it was very close. When I first checked the results, I had to do a double take. One vote was all that separated the winning team from the losing team by a score of 35 - 34. After I added in the absentee ballots, the final tally stood at 37 - 35. Both teams should be credited with a remarkable finish and it is unfortunate that an equally worthy team has ended up finishing second.

However, there can only be one winner. So, it is with a great pleasure that I present to you the winners of ToO Election II! Please, highlight the text below for the results to be revealed.

Bmuntz and Catspaw defeated Trent DeWhite and David O to become the second mayoral team to take office in the Town of Odyssey

The winners will be appointed to their posts later today and the moderators should be decided before the end of the week. Congratulations to all teams involved!
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aweome job both teams!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!! great job everyone!
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

Congrats BMuntz and Catspaw =D>
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Congrats BC!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Woww!!!!!!! That was so close!!!!!

Congratulations Bmuntz and Catspaw!!!! =D> =D>

And a good race to Trent and David! :truce:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Huzzah!!!!! Congratulations to both teams! It was a great campaign, with possibly some of the most hilarious adds I have ever seen. I can't wait to see what the next four months hold as the new mayoral staff moves into office.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Congrats Bmuntz and Catspaw! I knwo you'll do a great job as our future mayor and Cop!

Even though I did actually vote for D&D
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I wanted Trent and David O to win. :boohoo:
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Congratulations BMuntz and Catspaw. It is with respect and hope that I salute you. Hats off to the new mayor and CoP!
Not dead yet.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Congratulations, Bmuntz and Catspaw. While I am immensly bummed my friends Trent and David did not win, I am also satisfied that my two friends Bmuntz and Catspaw have won. It was a good race, not a perfet one by far, but na good race. Good job to everyone.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Wow, that was incredibly close! I can't believe it!
...I hate marquees.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

May I extend my heartfelt congratulations to BMuntz and Catspaw! It was an incredibly close race; great job!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Congratulations, Bmuntz and Catspaw. My pride as a supporter has swollen.

Both campaigns deserve mention. This is one for the annals of the Town of Odyssey. It will long be remembered.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

yay a post-election siggy.
...I hate marquees.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I am going to shoot the next person who congratulates-- :-#

Kidding. ;)

I congratulate you, Bmuntz and Catspaw. While it's unfortunate it had to turn out this way, I trust you two will do well serving the Town of Odyssey. :truce:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I'd feel a lot better about us losing if the winners would show up. :(
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I wonder when they'll come...
...I hate marquees.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

For Heaven's sake! That was extremely close! :shock:

Congratulations, BMuntz and Catspaw! Although I didn't vote for you, I am sure that you will do a very good job as our next Mayor and CoP! That's just what I said to Top and EB, too, and now, frankly, I can't imagine that Mellow and EoR could have done a better job, so...

Ok, now I have a story for you! Remember how I said that I couldn't see the results when they come out because I had to be at a parent-teacher meeting? Well, I had my dad go on the internet and call me on my cell-phone to tell me the news, because I was so desperate to know right away! \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Lol. Now that's dedication.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Wow, that's deparate.. :anxious:
...I hate marquees.