The Council of Legends

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
The Scribbler
I'm the Scribbler and you're not.

Post by The Scribbler »

And who exactly are you, Darcie? What kind of a name is Darcie anyways? I need to do some digging into your past. I have a feeling that you are hiding something.

Also, Shadowpaw, would you care to respond to allegations of voting for candidates with liberal leanings?
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

The Scribbler wrote:And who exactly are you, Darcie? What kind of a name is Darcie anyways? I need to do some digging into your past. I have a feeling that you are hiding something.

Also, Shadowpaw, would you care to respond to allegations of voting for candidates with liberal leanings?
I've voted for both conservative and liberal candidates, yes. I don't feel a candidate's party is as important as who they are as a person.
The Scribbler

Post by The Scribbler »

JUST TELL ME STRAIGHT UP WHY I WAS NOT PICKED.

Good lord sir, just look at me. LOOK AT ME. I have been a pillar of this town from the beginning.

I have a commanding presence, I am a beacon of truth, I've made TONS of money, and most importantly I have one heck of a jawline. CLEARLY I am superior to these monkeys that were elected to power by yourself. I mean....Just look at me. LOOK AT ME.

I've got it all.

So why? WHY wasn't I elected? I bid my time, and when my shot came...I was snubbed. You wanna talk about wrongs blacker than night? THIS, THIS MY FRIEND IS WRONG.

I am deeply offended by this. I have never known pain like this. Never. I should be on this mod team.

Do you realize how long I've been wanting this?

I have spent my entire career interviewing dozens of people in power within the local government. Dozens. And do you wanna know what I've learned through all those interviews? I could do their job with my eyes closed.

WHAT WAS SO WRONG WITH ME, HUH? WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEAAHEE:GHJWBFHWBILQVEUOQIOREQBHKDHWJNFL(#*(UT#BR

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

The Scribbler wrote:WHAT WAS SO WRONG WITH ME, HUH? WHAT ABOUT ME? WHAT ABOUT MEEEEEEEEAAHEE:GHJWBFHWBILQVEUOQIOREQBHKDHWJNFL(#*(UT#BR

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
What about you?
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

WATCH OUT JACOB, HE'S GOT A KNIFE- Oh. Wait.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

AIO Psyche wrote:WATCH OUT JACOB, HE'S GOT A KNIFE- Oh. Wait.
I fear there's very few people who will catch that reference, I'm grateful you did. :)
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

There's only one show besides Star Trek that I *legit*obsessed over, and that's it.
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Yeah Lost was definitely an obsession for me too. And the Scribbler as well, from the looks of things. Or at least I hope. :)
The Scribbler

Post by The Scribbler »

Shadowpaw wrote:What about you?
Nine years I've been apart of this board. Nine years. And all I ever heard was your name, over and over. New admins would be appointed, and they in turn would appoint mods. All those underwhelming mods, all those buffoons. And I never questioned anything. I did as I was told. But when I dared to ask to interview you myself, to ask you about being a mod on a term, I was told "You have to wait. You have to be patient. Shadowpaw has things going on in the real world that takes him away from the board."

But when these mods, these IMBECILES that already had their shot, expressed interest in joining you on this board, they get marched up here and appointed like they were royalty.

So, why them?

I could have offered this board EVERYTHING. But you wouldn't ever hear my appeals. You ignored me, just like you always ignored me.

This is the final straw, Mr. Paw.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

I don't know why I got the urge to log on here again after all these year but I am really glad that I did. I had such a great time on here for such a long time. I really hope the changes coming breath life back into this site!
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Whoa! Hey MDB17! \:D/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*watches the diva drama and munches popcorn*
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Scribbler wrote:
bookworm wrote:Nepotism :noway:
Why....yes....That's precisely what I was going to say!

And who is this upstanding citizen? I don't know if I'm familiar with you. But I do know that you appear to be very astute.
I do my best.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I think The Scribbler is bookworm's twin... but who is the evil one?? =p
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Limerick
OK

Post by Limerick »

Heh, you can say what you like about the appointments, bookworm, but you can't say it isn't making things interesting. Nice to see an active post here :) And good to see many of you again, though I only really have talked much with Iron and Kait, bmuntz maybe once or twice, and Darcie more recently :p

I do have to admit I kind of hoped you had managed to dig up JiA though :p

Anyway, good to see you all :)
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Wow, looking forward to this term. :)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

snubs wrote:I think The Scribbler is bookworm's twin... but who is the evil one?? =p
Does one twin always have to be evil? So cliché.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I live to be cliché.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

bookworm wrote:
snubs wrote:I think The Scribbler is bookworm's twin... but who is the evil one?? =p
Does one twin always have to be evil? So cliché.
Yes, bookie. There must.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

This has been one of the most entertaining threads in a while. I haven't been around much due to a busy summer, but I'll have to keep checking back to see what craziness these legendary mods create.
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!