Vote for your Thirty-First Mayor and Chief of Police

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!

Do you want The Town Constitutional Oligarchy to lead the ToO for the next four months?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Yes
91%
No
9%

Total votes: 22

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Vote for your Thirty-First Mayor and Chief of Police

Post by Catspaw »

Everyone,

It's that time yet again - the thirty-first Town of Odyssey election is coming to a close, and it's time for all of you to vote for the team that you would like to see lead the ToO for the next four months. Since we only have one team, your choice is to vote yes or no to have this team lead the ToO. Voting yes means you want The Town Constitutional Oligarchy, consisting of the council members of Anemone, Bren, Jehoshaphat, Penguin, and headed by snubs to lead the ToO for the next four months. Voting no means you want myself as the only admin, with the knowledge that I would need to appoint several moderators to help me out for the best interests of the board, since I cannot be on the ToO all day.

As a reminder, the election/referendum will be held from Friday, January 22 to Sunday, January 24 with the results being revealed at some point during Monday, January 25.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

3rd vote.

1st post.

Yay.

\:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

:protest: Vote yes to keep Catspaw from stress! :protest:
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

12th vote! \:D/

..question, why isn't this a global announcement? :-k
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I have no idea! :mad: I just noticed when I logged in tonight that the thread wasn't globalized. I would have said for sure that I had seen it at the top of the index last night, but obviously that wasn't the case. Oops.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

18th vote!
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

19th vote!! :bouncy:
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

I forgot to see what number my vote was. :x IS IT IMPORTANT? :mad:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Some people like to post the number their vote was, but never fear - your vote will still count! ;) But don't let it happen again! :noway: