This Halloween... a Special Treat!

And no tricks!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Violet Parr wrote:Wow. Did I just MISS the Halloween thing? :-# Aw. Oh well..
Kinda looks like it. And now you have 2000 plus posts to read.
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

LOL. I had a hard time keeping up with all the posts. I'd post, and then there would be ten more as soon as I was done!
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Arwen wrote:LOL. I had a hard time keeping up with all the posts. I'd post, and then there would be ten more as soon as I was done!
I'm happy to say I did. On Oct. 30th, I made sure I was caught up, and since I didn't have any homework Oct. 31st, my day was devoted to not getting behind. I was all caught up at about 3 am Nov 1st.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

If you ask me Jonathan I think you are nuts. Plus you have all the time in the world to bo on the computer because you have high-speed internet and so your phone doesn't get tied up. Do any of you have dial-up except me?
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Actually Jon dosen't have "all the time in the world" no matter how fast his connection is..........college life :( Almost as bad as a working life. I figure 5 hours of the day was spent sleeping, 11 hours at work (including driving) so I only had 5 hours available of posting time..........but still managed to get in about 60 posts.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

heh, I made it a point to clear my schedule so I could post (except a few classes and a three hour work shift).