Let's Set a Visitor Record

On Halloween!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I have arrived, prepared to spend the next several hours on here (or as long as it takes to reach 30 posts ;) might go further than 30 just cuz, but might go to bed early)..........the house is dark, the gate is closed........POST! POST! POST! :yes:

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

I'm here.... finally. My brother just called me and said that it was monday and i totally forgot that we get $10 today for every post. So i got on right away. I love having a brother like Jonathan. O:)
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

aww what a nice brother. Welcome Hope! \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Ah, Jon is such a nice brother to make sure you didn't miss out :)

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

I have reached my daily limit for money :O.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Witness4Jesus wrote:I have reached my daily limit for money :O.
And I'm making money again \:D/
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

We haven't set a visitor record yet! Oh well. :D
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

We still have time

*goes off to count how many more posts she is able to make before she reaches her daily limit for this day* since now it really is "daily limit" for the $10 posts cuz by the time we wait 4 hrs for the time to reset so we can make money again, we'll be back to regular payouts.

Peace Out

-Gimp

AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

gimp80995 wrote:We still have time

*goes off to count how many more posts she is able to make before she reaches her daily limit for this day* since now it really is "daily limit" for the $10 posts cuz by the time we wait 4 hrs for the time to reset so we can make money again, we'll be back to regular payouts.

Peace Out

-Gimp
I thought there was no limit. Is there one?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Yes, a problem I've already encountered today and hopefully will again in a few hours.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Hmmph...it wasn't removed, huh? How long do you plan on staying on, Jonathon?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AIOFan11 wrote:Hmmph...it wasn't removed, huh? How long do you plan on staying on, Jonathon?
I'll be taking a break to grab something to eat, then I'll be back until 1 am central time at the earliest.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Jonathan wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:Hmmph...it wasn't removed, huh? How long do you plan on staying on, Jonathon?
I'll be taking a break to grab something to eat, then I'll be back until 1 am central time at the earliest.
How do you do it? :D I guess you do it somehow.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AIOFan11 wrote:How do you do it?
You mean how do I post or how do I stay up? Staying up isn't hard in college (I was up til after 4 last night) and I've always been a big time poster^_^
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Jonathan wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:How do you do it?
You mean how do I post or how do I stay up? Staying up isn't hard in college (I was up til after 4 last night) and I've always been a big time poster^_^
More like, how do you do your college work? :D
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

you can only earn money for 30 posts in any 4 hours.......effective an hour ago, once a person hits the 30, they can't make the $10 per post anymore cuz by the time they earn money for posts, the $10 per post day will be over.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Technically they can still earn the $10 later, even if they hit their 4 hour mark right now... or for several hours after this! Let's say I posted 25 messages between 5 - 6 o'clock and 5 messages between 8 - 9. I would right now be over my limit. But in an hours time, 25 of those messages will be wiped off my record. So I'll be earning money once again.
map
Found

Post by map »

How do you find out how many post you do in a day?
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

map wrote:How do you find out how many post you do in a day?
You just keep track of your own posts. Like, it's only been an hour and now I'm earning $10 again :).
Hope

Post by Hope »

i won't have that problem because i am never on long enough to post that much. I can see my brother having that problem. I know that he wouldn't let me miss out tonight so I'm glad that I have a brother like him O:) O:)