Vote for Your Mayor and Chief of Police!

The Third Town of Odyssey Election

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!

Who do you want to be the next team of administrators?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:00 am

Cowboy of Texas / Gimp80995
14%
Jonathan / Evil Chick
48%
Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe / Sonuna Hydris
24%
hakeber / mr.whit
5%
Wooton / Kenric
9%

Total votes: 110

Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AIOFan11 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Eugene Blackgaard wrote:More people voting could be good, or bad for you. ;)
Yeah, I thought of that... :-k
Me too, but I'm not making any predictions so yeah...we'll just have to see.
AIOFan11 wrote:
J-man wrote:I'll just get on tommorrow morning.. I doubt my parents would be fond of me if I stayed up til 2:00 am.. :-
Yeah, I was thinking "Maybe I can stay up!" Then I realized it would be 2:00am!
Actually, if you are still in the state I think you are in, it would be one am your time.
I am still in the state you think I am in, Jonathan! :D The poll says 2:00am. Is it incorrect?
Then I'm either confused as to what state you are in, or you have your time on here set incorrectly (which you can change in your profile). If you are in the Central Time Zone (as I'm pretty sure you are), the poll ends at 1am.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:I think I get to see it at 11:00 over here in Pacific Time. :)
Yeah, me too. However, I have to go to school tomorrow. So, I'll be here until like five minutes after 11:00 pm and then I have to go..
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Only a couple more minutes...

\:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Jonathan wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Eugene Blackgaard wrote:More people voting could be good, or bad for you. ;)
Yeah, I thought of that... :-k
Me too, but I'm not making any predictions so yeah...we'll just have to see.
AIOFan11 wrote:
J-man wrote:I'll just get on tommorrow morning.. I doubt my parents would be fond of me if I stayed up til 2:00 am.. :-
Yeah, I was thinking "Maybe I can stay up!" Then I realized it would be 2:00am!
Actually, if you are still in the state I think you are in, it would be one am your time.
I am still in the state you think I am in, Jonathan! :D The poll says 2:00am. Is it incorrect?
Then I'm either confused as to what state you are in, or you have your time on here set incorrectly (which you can change in your profile). If you are in the Central Time Zone (as I'm pretty sure you are), the poll ends at 1am.
yes, Jonathan is right, your time is set wrong if you live in central time like we do. it is almost time!!!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!