I am most proud to present

the ToO's next Police Force!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Congrats to those of you who became moderators. :) I wish you all a very good 4 months. :) Congrats EK and Sonuna for being chosen so often- the town loves you! :)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Janeray wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Janeray, you are a mod for a faction; the media outlet forums Wooton speaks of are the ones under the Odyssey Media Outlet subtitle. They include The Inventor's Corner, OBC-24, First Church etc
blipadouzi wrote:What the news on the mods (Pastors) for First Odyssey Church?
A decision hasn't been made yet; but we will deal with it soon.

actually Jonathan, I am because I still have mod powers give to me by shadowpaw when Zach and I swiched obc channel 24 for the tattler.
Ah, I wasn't aware of that.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Jonathan wrote:
Janeray wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Janeray, you are a mod for a faction; the media outlet forums Wooton speaks of are the ones under the Odyssey Media Outlet subtitle. They include The Inventor's Corner, OBC-24, First Church etc
blipadouzi wrote:What the news on the mods (Pastors) for First Odyssey Church?
A decision hasn't been made yet; but we will deal with it soon.

actually Jonathan, I am because I still have mod powers give to me by shadowpaw when Zach and I swiched obc channel 24 for the tattler.
Ah, I wasn't aware of that.

ahh and now you are. ;)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Actually right now forever_faitful is the owner and operator of OBC... I think we might need to change your permissions :anxious: .
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Yay Congrats everyone! I'm so glad to be chosen again and to be working with all of you and for all of you. \:D/

:hug:

JF
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Shadowpaw wrote:Actually right now forever_faitful is the owner and operator of OBC... I think we might need to change your permissions :anxious: .
why do i have the feeling I should have keept my mouth shut. :anxious:
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Congratulations! =D>

I am confident you all will do a marvelous job. :)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

"I feel honored to be a member of the ToO P.D. I will wear this *points to badge* with pride and serve the office to the best of my - -- " orcastra music begins.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Congrats to everyone who was selected!! This will be a most spectacular term. \:D/
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Yay! Congrats to the rest of The ToO Police Force!! I would, also, like to take this time to say thanks to Jonathan and EC for letting me help in moderating Hillingdale :).
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Well, I am most honored to have been chosen by the JEC team to moderate Finneman's Market, and will do my utmost best in that capacity. :) I'd like to encourage my fellow mods with a Bible verse from Proverbs 1:7. "For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding; He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly; He guards the paths of justice, and preserves the way of His saints." With that in mind, I will do all that is possible to ensure that what is said and done here brings glory to Jesus Christ, our Lord.
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Trinarius wrote:Well, I am most honored to have been chosen by the JEC team to moderate Finneman's Market, and will do my utmost best in that capacity. :) I'd like to encourage my fellow mods with a Bible verse from Proverbs 1:7. "For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding; He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly; He guards the paths of justice, and preserves the way of His saints." With that in mind, I will do all that is possible to ensure that what is said and done here brings glory to Jesus Christ, our Lord.
You know, from the moment I saw the timan Avy over in the TH, I knew that he was going places. ;) See I knew he was great! Hey again, everyone Good Luck congrats!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I always miss all the cool stuff when it's posted.. Anyway, I'm glad to be serving in HH again, and I look forward to another four months of fun..
...I hate marquees.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

I'm not a mod! :cry:

lol, congrads to all who were selected! :D
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I think that people who tried to run and didn't win or didn't raise enough money should be picked as moderators.
I don't know why I wasn't picked to be one.
:( :x :( :boohoo:
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Congratulations to all! =D> =D> =D>
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Evil Chick wrote:Dear citizens of the Town of Odyssey,

The one question that Jonathan and I have been asked most during the last two days was "When will you post the mods?" We had planned to have them posted already, but quickly discovered that choosing mods is not quite as easy as we had anticipated. There are so many great members here who would make good mods, and we went back and forth between different members quite a bit until we finally came up with a list that we feel is just great.

So, without further delay, I present your mods for the next 4 months:

Finneman’s Market: Trinarius, STRYPER, and Barely Is

Whit’s End: AIOFan11 and The BC

The Harlequin Theater: Jennifer Doyle and David O

Hillingdale Haven: Kenric and J-Man

Gower’s Field: Eon Spitfire EK V2 and Sonuna Hydris

Odyssey 105: Trent DeWhite

Global Mods: Catspaw and JesusFreak777

Let me be the first to officially congratulate you all! I am most confident that you will do an excellent job of moderating the Town of Odyssey! You will be given your mod powers within the next 24 hours.

If you were hoping to be a mod, and were not chosen, all I can say is I'm sorry. We tried our best to put together a group of both some new faces and some experienced mods, and to make the Police Force as efficient as we could. Keep on posting (and sticking to the rules), and maybe you'll be picked next time around!

Yours truely,
Evil Chick
Chief of Police
Yay! Thank you so much for choosing me! I am so excited to get to work! \:D/
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Eugenefan23 wrote:I think that people who tried to run and didn't win or didn't raise enough money should be picked as moderators.
I don't know why I wasn't picked to be one.
:( :x :( :boohoo:
You have to remember there are only so many slots. There is no way to do it and give everyone who wants mod a slot or even everyone who would do a good job.

And like
Evil Chick wrote: Keep on posting (and sticking to the rules), and maybe you'll be picked next time around!

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Woo, congratulations everyone! *throws confetti into the air*

I'm sure that you all will do a great job. :)

Sarah
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Go team, go! =D>

Yeah, keep going!

Get out of here!! :protest:

;)