At Long Last!

Your New Jobs

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Continental Crusader wrote:I set him up with Chandler, he will do as I wish!! :x
Ok, you're right. :(

-Cowboy
*smirks*
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Continental Crusader wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote: Elect someone who will make me a new job I suppose.
Why be NSA Director when you can be NSA's Chief Field Operative! Not as high ranking technically, but the dangerous lifestyle results in more adventure and higher pay! \:D/ Vote CA & Top '06! \:D/
Is that really a job here?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:
Why be NSA Director when you can be NSA's Chief Field Operative! Not as high ranking technically, but the dangerous lifestyle results in more adventure and higher pay! \:D/ Vote CA & Top '06! \:D/
Probably after you vote them into office. :razz:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Chandler wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:
Probably after you vote them into office. :razz:
Well, the power of one vote and all. ;)

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

It's a fraud. :(
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Chandler wrote:It's a fraud. :(
RECOUNT! RECOUNT! :x

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny