The Election Results IV

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Everyone,

The year has gone by so quickly! It's been an amazing 13 months so far, with six wonderful administrations paving the future for this board! The time has arrived for the next administration to take power, following the lead of Jonathan and Evil Chick as role model administrators.

After the 109 votes had been tallied (1 shy of our record last term, but the three absentee ballots pushed the total to 112), the results of the race between Trent DeWhite / Frank, Xiao / Shad Lexer, and mr.whit / alex came to a conclusion. So without further ado, please highlight the text below to find out who won!

Trent DeWhite and Frank will become the new Mayor and Chief of Police of the Town of Odyssey! The team, affectionately called "Trank" by their supporters, took a stunning 75 votes (67%) of the votes to defeat their opponents. The duo of Xiao and Shad Lexer finished with 30 votes (27%) with mr.whit and alex finishing in last place with 7 votes (6%).

The winners will be appointed to their posts on May 8, 2006. Congratulations to all the teams involved and let us pray this next year is as good as the last!

PS The poll thread is located here. This thread was created to easily identify the election results (in the same way we did for past elections) and the poll thread has been subsequently moved to City Hall for archiving.
Last edited by Shadowpaw on Mon May 08, 2006 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

The Election Results IV

Post by JesusFreak777 »

GO TRANK!!! WOOHOO!!!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Congratulations, Trank! :cheerleader: Yay!!!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Xiao wrote:12:14, results should be up by now. O_o
PWNED
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Black Hawk wrote:How did I know this was going to happen? :boohoo:
I know!! Because I prophesied it XD:
Citrus Basil wrote:The poll is being released in less than ten minutes. It's 9:04 pm!! *knows it has to be Trank 2006 :).* It just has to be :anxious:.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Ouch... 72 to 30 votes... oh well, better luck next time, and congratulations Trank! \:D/
Clodius Albinus
Smile for the camera

Post by Clodius Albinus »

... I was robbed.

(But congratulations to the winners.)
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
Hawk
Brings Love and Joy

Post by Hawk »

Zedekiah should have won!
Sorry guys, I lost internet. Hope to see you again soon!
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Salutations and congratulations Trent and Frank!

I am joyed at the news of your victory. I look forward to seeing the grace and courage with which you oversee our fair town in the coming months. Good luck to you both, the race is over and the work has begun. God bless you over the next four months.

Soli Deo Gloria,

David O
Not dead yet.
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Congratulations to Trent and Frank! \:D/

I just knew you both were going to win. ;)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Congratulations! Eventually the people I vote for ahd to win.. :D
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Congrats to Frank and Trent! \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Congratulations Trent and Frank! Yay for Trank!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

*clicks at bottom of screen*

What?.....No.

*clicks again* *and again*

NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! My admin panel is gone!

*composes self*

Congratulations Trent and Frank \:D/ I'm sure you two will do a great job, and am glad that you guys have won.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Jonathan wrote:*clicks at bottom of screen*

What?.....No.

*composes self*

Congratulations Trent and Frank \:D/ I'm sure you two will do a great job, and am glad that you guys have won.
*totally seconds all that Jonathan said*

:sniff:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Congrats Trent and Frank.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Shadowpaw wrote:Everyone,

The year has gone by so quickly! It's been an amazing 13 months so far, with six wonderful administrations paving the future for this board! The time has arrived for the next administration to take power, following the lead of Jonathan and Evil Chick as role model administrators.

After the 109 votes had been tallied (1 shy of our record last term), the results of the race between Trent DeWhite / Frank, Xiao / Shad Lexer, and mr.whit / alex came to a conclusion. So without further ado, please highlight the text below to find out who won!

Trent DeWhite and Frank will become the new Mayor and Chief of Police of the Town of Odyssey! The team, affectionately called "Trank" by their supporters, took a stunning 72 votes (66%) of the votes to defeat their opponents. The duo of Xiao and Shad Lexer finished with 30 votes (27%) with mr.whit and alex finishing in last place with 7 votes (6%).

The winners will be appointed to their posts on May 8, 2006. Congratulations to all the teams involved and let us pray this next year is as good as the last!

PS The poll thread is located here. This thread was created to easily identify the election results (in the same way we did for past elections) and the poll thread has been subsequently moved to City Hall for archiving.
Hey no fair! I so was the first one to congratulate them. Not cool Corey leaving my post out like that. :noway:

Anyway Congrats TRANK!! :hug:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

CONGRATS Trank. XSL snagged a few more votes than I anticipated.
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Evil Chick wrote:
Jonathan wrote:*clicks at bottom of screen*

What?.....No.

*composes self*

*totally seconds all that Jonathan said*

:sniff:
Our names are in purple again too. :(

That's not a bad thing, but, well, you know... ;)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Owl wrote:*clicks at bottom of screen*

What?.....No.

*composes self*

Yeah. Ain't it a drag? ;) Been there, done that, still recovering. :p

Congrats, Frank and Trent (thought I'd switch the order). I love you both with great loving love, and know that your term shall be a good once. You have my confidence, best of luck to you both. :)

Xioa, Shad, I had faith in you all the way, and even though you've lost the battle, you can run again in the war (albiet four months later). You put up a good run, and I was proud to be your supporter, and still am! :)

Love to all
EB
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.