Term IV Moderator Selections!

The kingdom now has an army.

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Catspaw wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:
Christopher Robin wrote:Top not being a mod is definatley not for t3h win. :(
I guess I can put off my life plans and stick around for the NEXT term so I have another chance! \:D/

Perhaps I will start a vigilante group that complains and points out infractions but can't do anything about them... :-k
Dude, I thought that you already did that, just without help. ;) All civilian tips are valuable, so your work will be appreciated, I'm sure! \:D/ *misses Top's awesomeness* :(

I understand Trent and Frank's need to make hard decisions. :( You can't possibly have everyone that you want on a mod team, unfortunately. :( I'm sure that the decisions that they made will work well! :)
I can totally understand, as well. And, you should, too, Top... :shame: Remember when you chose your mods???

Anyway, excellent Whit's End mods, Trank! \:D/
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Clodius Albinus
Smile for the camera

Post by Clodius Albinus »

More of the same. Each person on this list will only seek to perpetuate the ills that plague this board. Where are the revolutionaries? For, when faced with a culture in decline, one must become radical; when there is nothing left worth conserving, one must overthrow.

Had I been elected,* I would have chosen a small group of individuals dedicated to massive reform. We'd run this forum with a level of efficiency even Fredrick W. Taylor would have to admire. With great speed and skill, we would eliminate the excesses and leave only those forms which best reflect Eliot's Permanent Things.

* Due to a massive conspiracy, I was wrongfully left off the ballot. The ruling class fears me, and has done everything it can to marginalize me.
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Evil Chick wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:
Christopher Robin wrote:Top not being a mod is definatley not for t3h win. :(
I guess I can put off my life plans and stick around for the NEXT term so I have another chance! \:D/

Perhaps I will start a vigilante group that complains and points out infractions but can't do anything about them... :-k
Dude, I thought that you already did that, just without help. ;) All civilian tips are valuable, so your work will be appreciated, I'm sure! \:D/ *misses Top's awesomeness* :(

I understand Trent and Frank's need to make hard decisions. :( You can't possibly have everyone that you want on a mod team, unfortunately. :( I'm sure that the decisions that they made will work well! :)
I can totally understand, as well. And, you should, too, Top... :shame: Remember when you chose your mods???

Anyway, excellent Whit's End mods, Trank! \:D/
Ah, well, I'm less concerned about myself (Top must stay in egotistical character, however) than I am that the tradition of the election runners up getting mod spots being done away with... but I trust XSL shall live again. \:D/ The lack of diversity is also a bit disturbing... but then no one has bothered to get an Affirmative Action program started here, so it is no surprise. :(

The real crime is Zedekiah was left off the ballot... as surely he would have won if he wasn't wrongfully conspirated against. :(
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Zedekiah wrote:More of the same. Each person on this list will only seek to perpetuate the ills that plague this board. Where are the revolutionaries? For, when faced with a culture in decline, one must become radical; when there is nothing left worth conserving, one must overthrow.

Had I been elected,* I would have chosen a small group of individuals dedicated to massive reform. We'd run this forum with a level of efficiency even Fredrick W. Taylor would have to admire. With great speed and skill, we would eliminate the excesses and leave only those forms which best reflect Eliot's Permanent Things.

* Due to a massive conspiracy, I was wrongfully left off the ballot. The ruling class fears me, and has done everything it can to marginalize me.
I'm getting scared of if you ran the board. :anxious: Zedekiah this isn't a communist organization. It's more of a board to have fun on. I know that there are certain forums where you do hove to run them with a high level of efficiency for example (debating forums) but this is a forum where we're layed back. We follow a set of rules but we aren't to heavy handed. You're supposed to have fun. (There are certain places where you can be more serious) I.E. The Town Hall. Second of all when you say you were removed from the ballot it was because of first you didn't give 30,000 ToO dollars to enter in the contest and second you didn't have another running partner. \:D/ I wasn't picked for a mod either so just take it in stride. In other words roll with the punches. ;)
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

danadelfos wrote:
Zedekiah wrote:More of the same. Each person on this list will only seek to perpetuate the ills that plague this board. Where are the revolutionaries? For, when faced with a culture in decline, one must become radical; when there is nothing left worth conserving, one must overthrow.

I'm getting scared of if you ran the board. :anxious: Zedekiah this isn't a communist organization. It's more of a board to have fun on. I know that there are certain forums where you do hove to run them with a high level of efficiency for example (debating forums) but this is a forum where we're layed back. We follow a set of rules but we aren't to heavy handed. You're supposed to have fun. (There are certain places where you can be more serious) I.E. The Town Hall. Second of all when you say you were removed from the ballot it was because of first you didn't give 30,000 ToO dollars to enter in the contest and second you didn't have another running partner. \:D/ I wasn't picked for a mod either so just take it in stride. In other words roll with the punches. ;)
You think he doesn't know that? >_> He's been around longer than I have...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:
danadelfos wrote:

Does he? Is this just a joke?? :-s
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

danadelfos wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote:
danadelfos wrote:

This is not a joke. :noway:

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Hollywood Heartbreak Kid wrote:
danadelfos wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote:
danadelfos wrote:

This is not a joke. :noway:

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!
Lol but really is it?? I didn't see a winky smilie. :anxious: I spent a whole 3 minutes writing that. :x
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Smilies are beneath Zedekiah... as they someday shall be beneath me if I keep saying my prayers and taking my vitamins. :(
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Hollywood Heartbreak Kid wrote:Smilies are beneath Zedekiah... as they someday shall be beneath me if I keep saying my prayers and taking my vitamins. :(
And your vegetables. :x
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

danadelfos wrote:Lol but really is it?? I didn't see a winky smilie. :anxious: I spent a whole 3 minutes writing that. :x
Let me say that if he was seriously acting like that, we would all be... very tired of him by now. XD
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:
danadelfos wrote:Lol but really is it?? I didn't see a winky smilie. :anxious: I spent a whole 3 minutes writing that. :x
Let me say that if he was seriously acting like that, we would all be... very tired of him by now. XD
Har har har. \:D/ True. Very true.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

*is saddened he wasn't picked this time either* :boohoo:

*is happy for those who were lucky enough to be picked* \:D/
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Sarai Binghamton wrote:
Sonuna Hydris wrote:
Har har har. \:D/ True. Very true.
Har har har. *cough* *cough* I guess I just don't know Zedekiah well enough. :D
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Come on, people! :x More discontent! :protest:

These revolutions don't start themselves! :x

MAY RED SCORPION LEAD US TO REDEMPTION!!!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Hollywood Heartbreak Kid wrote:Come on, people! :x More discontent! :protest:

Or to slavery. :noway:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

danadelfos wrote:

Well... yes... that's a possibility... but I, for one, being completely diplomatic and nonpartisan on the issue, am willing to give them a chance. :noway:
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Hollywood Heartbreak Kid wrote:
danadelfos wrote:

Well... yes... that's a possibility... but I, for one, being completely diplomatic and nonpartisan on the issue, am willing to give them a chance. :noway:
Well I am totally biased on the issue. So slavery all the way. :bang: :x
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

Hmm.... is it just me, or does the mod list bring a strong sense of de javu to anyone else?

Vote Regis and Rachael Blackgaard next election-- Vote for fresh moderators! \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Revolt and put RED SCORPION in power forever and ever! \:D/