What are you thinking about...

right this very instant!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Life is stange. And my best friend needs to get home and call me.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

12 hrs at school today. Not looking forward to it. Well some of it.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

SUGAR!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

It's supposed to snow today! First snow of the season
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I wish the weather was nicer because I really want to go for a walk. I think the weather is why I'm so down today.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

My head is hurting, but my story is going great \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I need to reach 5,000 words by the end of today. I am going to die.
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I really want some gummies...but I already had a fun size Twix and 420 calories worth of chocolate/peanut butter wafer. :(
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Well, I went for a walk and it has not improved my mood. I think it is definitely is the weather. I really hope tomorrow is better. I think my cousin Leslie is right, I do have a tendency toward depression. It really scares me when I feel like this.
Last edited by Laurie on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Laurie wrote:Well, I went for a walk and it has not improved my mood. I think it is definitely is the weather. I really hope tomorrow is better. I think my cousin Leslie is right, I do have a tendency toward depression. It really scares me when I feel like this.
Boo sadness. :( I hope you soon feel better, Laurie.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Know what I'm thinking. I think I don't feel like showering anymore. I've already gone 2 days without showering and I still don't want to shower. It's kinda gross, but I'm just so lazy and I want to sleep instead of have a shower.
I hate society. I wish there was not the social expectation to shower every day.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Anna><> wrote:I hate society. I wish there was not the social expectation to shower every day.
There's not if you don't tell anyone. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

American Eagle wrote:
Anna><> wrote:I hate society. I wish there was not the social expectation to shower every day.
There's not if you don't tell anyone. ;)
They'll know. And then they'll tell me I'm smelly. ;)
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

Anna><> wrote:Know what I'm thinking. I think I don't feel like showering anymore. I've already gone 2 days without showering and I still don't want to shower. It's kinda gross, but I'm just so lazy and I want to sleep instead of have a shower.
I hate society. I wish there was not the social expectation to shower every day.
You should go to Camp Barmabas sometime! There you can go a whole week without showering and nobody cares! \:D/

I have my iPod on shuffle, and it just played two of my favorite Chris Rice songs right in a row. My iPod must love me. :inlove:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

No, it's brainwashing you :x
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
TigerintheShadows

Weasley is our king, Weasley is our king, he didn't let the Quaffle in, Weasley is our king!

Weasley can save anything, he never leaves a single ring, that's why Gryffindors all sing, Weasley is our king! \:D/
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

It's snowing again \:D/ I should go get the phone

Our family Concert this afternoon, kind of looking forward to it, but kind of not...
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I wonder what if anything I should have for dinner tonight. I ate lunch, this after I said I was not going to. It's late enough maybe I'll skip dinner.
Last edited by Laurie on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I should go do my hair... and I'm hungry.

\:D/
TigerintheShadows

Where in the world are those other Gold Bricks? :x
AIO tumblr sideblog