The Peanut Butter Randoms!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

I'll help you fight the evil forces of the meatless chicken burgers through courage and randomness!

Yes! Where are those meatless cowards?!
65%
No! I don't like you Randoms!
20%
No! I like simulated meat, no matter how many extra limbs I grow!
15%

Total votes: 99

Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:That's one TALL class...*wonders if SM is lying and if she should hunt him down before the WAFFLE SNIPERS do and measure him*
Nope, I'm also the tallest person in my class! \:D/
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Don't Siv!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!! :hug:
Well... okay. *puts back words*
Yay! Bow to the words awesomeness. And our aweosmeness!

Another word!

Frienditudly- (Frien-di-tud-lee) Being best friends Eg: "I'm frienditudly with Amethystic."
Awww!!! :hug: I'm frienditudly with BBB too!!! I'll add that one asap!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

So... can I legally use your words now?
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Not without asking legal permission! :noway:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Okay, I am now going to make a dictionary off all the cool words we made up:

Awesomistical- (Awe-sum-iss-tick-ull) Awesome, cool, fantastic. Eg: "This is an awesomestistical thread!!"

Freakiful- (freek-if-ull) Very scary, horrible. Eg: "Boys are freakiful."

Frienditudly- (frend-it-ood-lee) A super-strong version of friendly. Eg: I am frienditudly with BBB."

Maximal- (Max-im-ull) Maximum. Eg: "This thread will have maximal success!"

Mundo- (Mun-doe) Huge, large, mega, gargantuan, etc. Eg: "There's a mundo scary lizard in your freezer!!"

Ideum- (Eye-Dee-ums) Idea. "I have a great ideum!"

Irkitating- (Irk-it-tate-ing) Irritating, irksome, annoying. Eg: "You are so irkitiating sometimes Jared!!!"

Purplecal- (Purr-pull-cull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as purple. Eg: "BBB is purplecal!"

Let's keep adding on!!!

This very small dictionary of made up words is property of Amethystic and BrokenButBeautiful Inc., a branch of Underground Warlord Inc. located on Old Gate Road, Odyssey. If you try to use any of these words without thanking us for them we will hire a group of waffle snipers who will fire pancakes at you until they fuse with your skin. After that you will spend the rest of your life being laughed at for your syrup-coverd skin and you will be constantly be chased by dogs. However, if you apologis profusely we will give you a special treatment involving monkey fur, excess metal in your diet, and the aformentioned meatless chicken burgers (see beginning of post.) Remeber, stealing the words out of people's posts is bad. We are not responcible for any punishment from heaven.
Is this good?
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Okay, I am now going to make a dictionary off all the cool words we made up:

Awesomistical- (Awe-sum-iss-tick-ull) Awesome, cool, fantastic. Eg: "This is an awesomestistical thread!!"

Frienditudly- (frend-it-ood-lee) A super-strong version of friendly. Eg: I am frienditudly with BBB."

Mundo- (Mun-doe) Huge, large, mega, gargantuan, etc. Eg: "There's a mundo scary lizard in your freezer!!"

Irkitating- (Irk-it-tate-ing) Irritating, irksome, annoying. Eg: "You are so irkitiating sometimes Jared!!!"

Purplecal- (Purr-pull-cull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as purple. Eg: "BBB is purplecal!"

Let's keep adding on!!!

This very small dictionary of made up words is property of Amethystic and BrokenButBeautiful Inc., a branch of Underground Warlord Inc. located on Old Gate Road, Odyssey. If you try to use any of these words without thanking us for them we will hire a group of waffle snipers who will fire pancakes at you until they fuse with your skin. After that you will spend the rest of your life being laughed at for your syrup-coverd skin and you will be constantly be chased by dogs. However, if you apologis profusely we will give you a special treatment involving monkey fur, excess metal in your diet, and the aformentioned meatless chicken burgers (see beginning of post.) Remeber, stealing the words out of people's posts is bad. We are not responcible for any punishment from heaven.
Is this good?
Yup. I love our dictionary! We should publish it!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:That's one TALL class...*wonders if SM is lying and if she should hunt him down before the WAFFLE SNIPERS do and measure him*
You confuse me. But thankyou for putting back the words, and if you apologise we will spare you and let you use our words if you say thanks.
I are homeschooled. \:D/ I'm sorry for using your words! *says thanks*
I forgive you! Use the words to your heart's content!!! :D
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Not without asking legal permission! :noway:
Amethystic wrote:...if you apologise we will spare you and let you use our words if you say thanks.
SivartM wrote:*says thanks*
... :anxious:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:

Let's keep adding on!!!

Is this good?
Yup. I love our dictionary! We should publish it!
We should!!! We could start a trend of randomly awesomistical words!!!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

We're *mixadicting each other, Amethystic!

*New word! (mix-i-dic-t-ing) Controdicting, going against something else said
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
You confuse me. But thankyou for putting back the words, and if you apologise we will spare you and let you use our words if you say thanks.
Yay, thanks!

You're purplecal!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Yay, thanks!

You're purplecal!
You're pretty purplecal too!!!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Yay, thanks!

You're purplecal!
I prefer blue. May I suggest "bluecal"? :anxious:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Yay, thanks!

You're purplecal!
I prefer blue. May I suggest "bluecal"? :anxious:
Hey that's a good idea! I'll add you to the copyright!!!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Did you add my new word?

And nice, Siv. Welcome to the club! The club of people who make up random words!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Did you add my new word?

And nice, Siv. Welcome to the club! The club of people who make up random words!
Thanks! I've actually made up some words before, I just can't remember any of them! \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Bluecal- (Bloo-ick-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as blue. "SivartM is bluecal!"

Freakiful- (Freek-if-ull) Very scary, horrible. Eg: "Boys are freakiful."

Greenical- (Green-ick-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as green. Eg: "We are all Greenical!"

Pinkidal- (Pink-idd-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as pink. Eg: "Pink is pinkidal!"

Redelic- (Red-ell-ick) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as red. Eg: "Apples are redelic!"

Yellowcal- (Yell-o-cull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as yellow. Eg: "Baby chicks are yellow and yellowcal!"

Let's keep adding on!!!

This very small dictionary of made up words is property of Amethystic, SivartM, and BrokenButBeautiful Inc., a branch of Underground Warlord Inc. located on Old Gate Road, Odyssey. If you try to use any of these words without thanking us for them we will hire a group of waffle snipers who will fire pancakes at you until they fuse with your skin. After that you will spend the rest of your life being laughed at for your syrup-coverd skin and you will be constantly be chased by dogs. However, if you apologis profusely we will give you a special treatment involving monkey fur, excess metal in your diet, and the aformentioned meatless chicken burgers (see beginning of post.) Remeber, stealing the words out of people's posts is bad. We are not responcible for any punishment from heaven.
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Did you add my new word?
Which word?

No double-posting, please. -JIA
Last edited by Amethystic on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:We're *mixadicting each other, Amethystic!

*New word! (mix-i-dic-t-ing) Controdicting, going against something else said
^^That one. lol.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Bluecal- (Bloo-ick-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as blue. Eg: "SivartM is bluecal!"

Colourtastic/Colortastic- (Cull-err-tass-tick) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as colors. Eg: "Isn't randomness colourtastic?"

Greenical- (Green-ick-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as green. Eg: "We are all Greenical!"

Mixidicting(Mix-a-dic-ting) Controdicting someone else. Eg: "Stop mixidicting me!"

Pinkidal- (Pink-idd-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as pink. Eg: "Pink is pinkidal!"

Redelic- (Red-ell-ick) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as red. Eg: "Apples are redelic!"

Yellowcal- (Yell-o-cull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as yellow. Eg: "Baby chicks are yellow and yellowcal!"

This very small dictionary of made up words is property of Amethystic, SivartM, and BrokenButBeautiful Inc., a branch of Underground Warlord Inc. located on Old Gate Road, Odyssey. If you try to use any of these words without thanking us for them we will hire a group of waffle snipers who will fire pancakes at you until they fuse with your skin. After that you will spend the rest of your life being laughed at for your syrup-coverd skin and you will be constantly be chased by dogs. However, if you apologis profusely we will give you a special treatment involving monkey fur, excess metal in your diet, and the aformentioned meatless chicken burgers (see beginning of post.) Remeber, stealing the words out of people's posts is bad. We are not responcible for any punishment from heaven.

Did you see the extra mundo-colortastic words I added?
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:Awesomistical- (Awe-sum-iss-tick-ull) Awesome, cool, fantastic. Eg: "This is an awesomestistical thread!!"

Bluecal- (Bloo-ick-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as blue. Eg: "SivartM is bluecal!"

Colourtastic/Colortastic- (Cull-err-tass-tick) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as colors. Eg: "Isn't randomness colourtastic?"

Mixidicting(Mix-a-dic-ting) Controdicting someone else. Eg: "Stop mixidicting me!"

Yellowcal!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:Awesomistical- (Awe-sum-iss-tick-ull) Awesome, cool, fantastic. Eg: "This is an awesomestistical thread!!"

Awesome, Amy! That's your new nickname, if you're cool with it. Your name makes me think of Amy. lol.