The Peanut Butter Randoms!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

I'll help you fight the evil forces of the meatless chicken burgers through courage and randomness!

Yes! Where are those meatless cowards?!
65%
No! I don't like you Randoms!
20%
No! I like simulated meat, no matter how many extra limbs I grow!
15%

Total votes: 99

BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Jared deWhite wrote:
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:No, boys are evil!!!!! Because they took over OUR randomness thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's what you get for leaving. :noway:
:p No, you're mean!!!!!!! But Siv's not, because I'm PMing with him right now, and I don't want him mad at me...lol.
how come i am always the mean one? Siv started it.
Like I said. Because I'm talking to Siv. Not you. :p
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Jared deWhite wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:No, boys are evil!!!!! Because they took over OUR randomness thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p No, you're mean!!!!!!! But Siv's not, because I'm PMing with him right now, and I don't want him mad at me...lol.
your the mean one

*sniffs* i'm not ever ever ever PM you again.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Jared deWhite wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
your the mean one

You hardly PM me anyway! Maybe if you'd PM more, I might not call you mean.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

*breaks up fight*

Stop fighting!

Put a little love in your heart! :hug:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

JDW AND SM DON"T YOU DARE PUT ANTI-RANDOMNESS/ANTI-GIRL MESSAGES IN OUR SHRINE TO RANDOM GIRLS!!!

*Clears throat*

Anyway BBB...

You love peanut butter too!!! Are you sure you're not my clone? Hey! Let's cover the guys with it and eat them!!! :yum:
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Jared deWhite wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
your the mean one

You hardly PM me anyway! Maybe if you'd PM more, I might not call you mean.
Fine

*pm's BBB*
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:JDW AND SM DON"T YOU DARE PUT ANTI-RANDOMNESS/ANTI-GIRL MESSAGES IN OUR SHRINE TO RANDOM GIRLS!!!

*Clears throat*

Anyway BBB...

You love peanut butter too!!! Are you sure you're not my clone? Hey! Let's cover the guys with it and eat them!!! :yum:
Uh... *did not post anti-girl propaganda*
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules

Post by JD »

SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:JDW AND SM DON"T YOU DARE PUT ANTI-RANDOMNESS/ANTI-GIRL MESSAGES IN OUR SHRINE TO RANDOM GIRLS!!!

*Clears throat*

Anyway BBB...

I didn't either well sorta but it what ToP said.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Jared deWhite wrote:
SivartM wrote:

*Clears throat*

Anyway BBB...

I didn't either well sorta but it what ToP said.
Did you scare BBB away?!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

*Clears throat*

Anyway BBB...

Hm, maybe I am. :anxious: Except wouldn't we be the same age, then? And know each other. lol.

Yay! Boys covered in penut butter!

Ew....never mind.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

*Clears throat*

Anyway BBB...

Hm, maybe I am. :anxious: Except wouldn't we be the same age, then? And know each other. lol.

Ew....never mind.
:anxious: *didn't notice the whole peanut butter part of that post before* *is scared of Amethystic*
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

*Clears throat*

Anyway BBB...

Ew....never mind.
Or...MAYBE I POSSES A CLONED VERSION OF YOUR BRAIN!!!

But as for eating the boys...not one of my better *ideums.

*NEW WORD!!! Same meaning as ideas; pronounced I-dee-ums
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:

*Clears throat*

Anyway BBB...

Ew....never mind.

I second that "bad ideum". :anxious:
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules

Post by JD »

SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:

*Clears throat*

Anyway BBB...

Ew....never mind.

I second that "bad ideum". :anxious:
third that.
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:

*Clears throat*

Anyway BBB...

Ew....never mind.

Ideums. lol.

My shoulder itches....
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Okay, I am now going to make a dictionary off all the cool words we made up:

Awesomistical- (Awe-sum-iss-tick-ull) Awesome, cool, fantastic. Eg: "This is an awesomestistical thread!!"

Maximal- (Max-im-ull) Maximum. Eg: "This thread will have maximal success!"

Mundo- (Mun-doe) Huge, large, mega, gargantuan, etc. Eg: "There's a mundo scary lizard in your freezer!!"

Ideum- (Eye-Dee-ums) Idea. "I have a great ideum!"

Irkitating- (Irk-it-tate-ing) Irritating, irksome, annoying. Eg: "You are so irkitiating sometimes Jared!!!"

Let's keep adding on!!!

This very small dictionary of made up words is property of Amethystic and BrokenButBeautiful Inc., a branch of Underground Warlord Inc. located on Old Gate Road, Odyssey. If you try to use any of these words without thanking us for them we will hire a group of waffle snipers who will fire pancakes at you until they fuse with your skin. After that you will spend the rest of your life being laughed at for your syrup-coverd skin and you will be constantly be chased by dogs. However, if you apologis profusely we will give you a special treatment involving monkey fur, excess metal in your diet, and the aformentioned meatless chicken burgers (see beginning of post.) Remeber, stealing the words out of people's posts is bad. We are not responcible for any punishment from heaven.
Last edited by Amethystic on Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

*steals words*
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:Okay, I am now going to make a dictionary off all the cool words we made up:

Awesomistical- (Awe-sum-tiss-tick-ull) Awesome, cool, fantastic. Eg: "This is an awesomestistical thread!!"

Mundo- (Mun-doe) Huge, large, mega, gargantuan, etc. Eg: "There's a mundo scary lizard in your freezer!!"

Irkitating- (Irk-it-tate-ing) Irritating, irksome, annoying. Eg: "You are so irkitiating sometimes Jared!!!"

Let's keep adding on!!!

This very small dictionary of made up words is property of Amethystic and BrokenButBeautiful Inc., a branch of Underground Warlord Inc. located on Old Gate Road, Odyssey. If you try to use any of these words without thanking us for them we will hire a group of waffle snipers who will fire pancakes at you until they fuse with your skin. After that you will spend the rest of your life being laughed at for your syrup-coverd skin and you will be constantly be chased by dogs. However, if you apologis profusely we will give you a special treatment involving monkey fur, excess metal in your diet, and the aformentioned meatless chicken burgers (see beginning of post.) Remeber, stealing the words out of people's posts is bad. We are not responcible for any punishment from heaven.
Awesomistical is really pronounced more like "awe-sum-ist-i-cle" lol. Like the word "awesome" with "mistical" added. lol.

New words forming in my head...I'll post them when they're completely formed.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

SivartM wrote:*steals words*
You'd better learn to sleep with your eyes open... :dark:
Amethystic wrote:Okay, I am now going to make a dictionary off all the cool words we made up:

Awesomistical- (Awe-sum-iss-tick-ull) Awesome, cool, fantastic. Eg: "This is an awesomestistical thread!!"

Let's keep adding on!!!

I fixed it!!! :D

Please, refrain from double-posting. -JIA
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:*steals words*
You'd better learn to sleep with your eyes open... :dark:
Sorry, I meant to say "steels words". I've engraved them in steel for you! *hands shiny steel words to Amethystic to hang on her wall*