What are you listening to now?

post it

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Fenix
The Rich

What are you listening to now?

Post by Fenix »

I m listening to Evanescence - You
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Dead air. :(
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

KJ-52
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Life on the Edge - Live!
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Beauty and the Beast: Original Broadway recording. \:D/ Oh yeah!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Super Mario RPG: Seaside Town
...I can't decide which town theme to use while on this place.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Odyssey of course. Hide and Seek. I don't like the ep, and rarely ever listen to it, but it's been a long time and I couldn't remember what happened.

-Jonathan
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

FFTactics Soundtrack -
12 - Unavoidable Battle.mp3
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Celtic Fiddle Festival: Encore
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Overworld Theme
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

FF6 - Factory song.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

My brother's chatter.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Noir OST - Canta Per Me (Japanese version)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll Part 2
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Hehe, JoJo currently. It's the only thing at my desk currently... *wanders off to find some AIO CDs*
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

LotR TTT Soundtrack
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Utter silence.
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Toby Mac-Extreme Days
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Metaphist - Black Ice (Polar Edit)
Ikaruga's last chapter remix.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

The sound of silence (Pun intended)