What are you listening to now?

post it

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

A most intriguing question. For the third time.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I may listen to it for the second right now..
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I am now listening to "The Curse."
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I'm now listening to AMIQ.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Chrono Trigger OST - At the Bottom of Night

(and my AP Chem teacher...)
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

"Gone..." after it's done "but not forgotten". I love Jack's introduction, it's so cool. And sad... kinda.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I am currently listening to

www.plr.org

It's the radio station I listened to almost non-stop back home in Idaho, so I know most of the songs they play and with recently moving again, it just sorta calms me down and is helping me settle in to be able to get on the computer and listen to the same songs, advertisements and DJs that I listened to back in Idaho.

There's only one downfall to it..........time zones. They air their time zone (usually) and I'm 3 hrs ahead, so there are times that if I'm not paying attention they'll say the time and catch me off guard thinking "that can't be right....."

Although I must say I'm about to either boycott them or write them a heart-felt letter..........they discontinued AIO.

The other night I missed it on the radio here, and oneplace wasn't workin' for me, so I decided "Oh well, I'll just wait until 10PM when plr airs AIO and listen to it then..........about 10:15 I began thinking they no longer played it at the same time, so I got on their program list to see when it had been changed to...........and to my shock and horror, AIO does not appear on the weekday schedule anymore.............didn't get as far as checking the weekend schedule.............

Oh well I know other radio websites to listen to live that are still "supporters" of AIO........I'll just have to start listening to them if I can't convince plr to put AIO back on the air.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

keys typing
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Zelda: Wind Waker OST - 54: Ganondorf Battle
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Right now i m listening to the band Rasmus and the song that i am currently listening to is their hit single "Not Like the Other Girls".
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

StupendousMan wrote:Toby Mac-Extreme Days
Is that Old?
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I'm (rather involuntarily) listening to my brother sing snatches from a Relient K song that apparently has something to do with the '80s. And, of course, the soothing, steady hum of my computer. Ahh, lovely.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I am listening to Relient K's Two Lefts Don't Make a Right but Three Do Album. Now listening to "Forward Motion". \:D/ Relient K = Best band in the world. Okay maybe not but it sure is good. Switchfoot follows close behind. Dare you to move and Meant to live are great!
drwhit73
Gold Member

Post by drwhit73 »

Nothing except for a box fan running in the other room.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Heart of Air - Blue Flow
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

I am listining to KLove online...right now a new song is starting....All Things New by Stephan Curtis Chapman. :D
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

A lawnmower.
Somewhere outside.
And the birds chirping.
I'll have to post here someday when I'm listening to something interesting.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Once again, I am listening to Life on the Edge - Live!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

And once again I am listening to KLove online.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

A is for Attitude.

I have now listened to A Most Intriguing Question at least 6 times. I'm just adding to the playlist again.