Judge Moody!!! (That means sue anybody, except the judge)

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I request a delay on this matter until the 31st of March at the soonest.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I have no problem with that. ;)
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Knight Fisher wrote:I request a delay on this matter until the 31st of March at the soonest.
It will most likely be even longer than that. As I said, there is a backlog on the docket.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

bookworm wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:I request a delay on this matter until the 31st of March at the soonest.
It will most likely be even longer than that. As I said, there is a backlog on the docket.
Works for me.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

At the request of SWA, I will be assuming bailiff duties for the time being. (Announcing case numbers as suits are brought before the court.)

To reiterate, only one suit will be heard at a time, in order of their file date. Except in the event that a countersuit develops from a suit currently being heard, in which case the counter suit would supersede the next suit scheduled on the docket and be heard directly after the original suit is decided.

We also now have a prosecuting attorney for the court, so when a suit is filed both the plaintiff and defendant can accept legal counsel and representation if they desire.
Ryan Matlock
Level 4, Adventures in Odyssey Collector

Post by Ryan Matlock »

I am the prosecuting attorney so if anyone wants legal counsel, just PM me. :)
Last edited by Ryan Matlock on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

~~~RyanCummings, Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The next suit before the court is Case 16: Lee vs Taps on the following grounds:
Lee wrote:for never posting a single picture of himself
If Lee does not wish to represent herself, please pm the prosecuting attorney.
If the Taps does not wish to defend himself, please pm the defense attorney.

The court will convene at the directive of Judge Moody.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

bookworm wrote:The court will convene at the directive of Judge Moody.
How do you plead Taps :x *Evil Glares*

*Likes how everyone sues Tap for no reason* \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

On second thought, instead of starting cases right away, it might be better to set a court date, like in real life. Then, if either side does want to work with an attorney, they have time to prepare their cases.
Ryan Matlock

Post by Ryan Matlock »

bookworm wrote:On second thought, instead of starting cases right away, it might be better to set a court date, like in real life. Then, if either side does want to work with an attorney, they have time to prepare their cases.
How much time would be between cases?

~~~RyanCummings, Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Goodness. I have absolutely no recollection of this. :anxious: I guess I'll get an attorney now.

\:D/
Ryan Matlock

Post by Ryan Matlock »

I am representing Lee. So as soon as Taps tells us how he pleads, we can get started on this. ;)

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

RyanCummings wrote:How much time would be between cases?
Between the time a case is announced by the bailiff and the hearing actually begins, I would say no more than a week, maximum.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Not guilty your honor! Because never posting a picture of myself is NOT against the law.
Ryan Matlock

Post by Ryan Matlock »

Lee, whom I am representing, has informed me that they are dropping this case because of the inability to be online during the time frame in which this case is being held. I make a notion to dismiss this case and go on to the next one. ;)

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Is that satisfactory, your honor?
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

What is the status of the docket and what position am I on?
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

After the current suit is settled there is one more before yours, but it may be dropped.
Last edited by bookworm on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

... I'm a little confused what is happening...

but anyways, I'd like to sue Team Sherwood for not making me a mod! And as the judge, I fine them guilty :x
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

*find

There was a typo so your verdict really isn't valid.