Judge Moody!!! (That means sue anybody, except the judge)

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Judge Moody!!! (That means sue anybody, except the judge)

Post by Parker Family »

Yup, I'm Judge Moody because I'm always Moody :x :evil: :laughat:
Enter the courtroom and sue someone \:D/ (except me of course O:) ) and make the pay big bucks =D>

I need a bailiff to help me (No one sue my bailiff either :x )

You may begin!!!
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I wood leek two soo Dundermuffin cuz hee haz a wierd naame and spels it funy.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Monty wrote:I wood leek two soo Dundermuffin cuz hee haz a wierd naame and spels it funy.
Hmm :-k ... this is a serious crime. Dundermuffin/Taps/TGRC/TIFTT, How do you plead?
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Sir I would like to plead NOT guilty! Monty TOLD me to change it to that as part of the survivor game! if you look at ToO Survivor you will see that whoever changes his name for a week gets 7 immunity points! I throw myself at the mercy of the court and would like to Counter-Sue Monty for telling me to CHANGE MY NAME TO DUNDERMUFFIN :x
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Taps wrote:Sir I would like to plead NOT guilty! Monty TOLD me to change it to that as part of the survivor game! if you look at ToO Survivor you will see that whoever changes his name for a week gets 7 immunity points! I throw myself at the mercy of the court and would like to Counter-Sue Monty for telling me to CHANGE MY NAME TO DUNDERMUFFIN :x
*Gasps* Monty, you didn't tell this to me... How do YOU plead, Monty?
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Eye protest, Mister Judgey Moudy! Eye have comited know krime!
Taps

Post by Taps »

Exactly. YOU KNOW your CRIME :x He did tell me to your honor! He is LYING! A serious Crime!
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Because of Judge Moody's excellent skill of observation, Moody noticed (after a few post :- ) that Monty wasn't spelling right and therefore fined him the grand total of $1.00 to Taps \:D/

Monty, if you think the verdict is wrong, you can appeal :-

Edit: Fixed
Last edited by Parker Family on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Monty your fine has been DOUBLED! :x
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

American Eagle wrote:Monty your fine has been DOUBLED! :x
Not anymore :x .... I fine YOU $1.00 to Monty!!! :x
Taps

Post by Taps »

Sir I would like to Sue AE for butting in on are court session, and for not asking permission to speak :x
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Taps wrote:Sir I would like to Sue AE for butting in on are court session, and for not asking permission to speak :x
That was rude of him wasn't it :x ... (AE tries to explain) SILENCE *Bangs Hammer* IN THE COURT!!! You (talking to AE) may only talk when I tell you :x ... For that, you must pay Taps and Monty both $1.00 :x ... NO REPEALS :x
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

...and what if I refuse?

Perhaps I need those dollars to feed my hungry kids. :(

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Maybe you should have thought about that, (or at least been a little bit more fiscally responsible), before you barged in on our court, thus making a mockery of the legal system!
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

American Eagle wrote:...and what if I refuse?
You will be SHOT DEAD :x (AE protests!) SILENCE *Bangs Hammer* either you pay the fine or get shot dead! END OF DISCUSSION :x
American Eagle wrote:Perhaps I need those dollars to feed my hungry kids. :(
Hmm... for the sake of your kids *glares at AE :x * I will decrease the payment to $0.75 (for each) so that you will have $0.50 to feed your kids. Buy them a chocolate bar for lunch or something :-
Monty wrote:Maybe you should have thought about that, (or at least been a little bit more fiscally responsible), before you barged in on our court, thus making a mockery of the legal system!
This :x

Monty is right :x ... Therefore I change the payment back to $1.00 and if you can't feed your kids, you will have to all become beggars on the street :x *Moody does something un-fiscally responsible in the court just after the verdict*
Last edited by Parker Family on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Isn't ToO money different from American, Canadian, or Australian money anyway? I mean, if a quarter necklace costs $250...
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Monty wrote:Isn't ToO money different from American, Canadian, or Australian money anyway? I mean, if a quarter necklace costs $250...
Um... (Moody didn't understand :- )... that would mean AE will pay more because he is an American? Haha :badgrin: I'm making a new law...

Law 001: All Americans should pay more then their counterparts because they are all heathens! (Especially if they barge in on a court session ;) )

I know... I make the most unbiased laws in the world \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

My fines have been payed. :x

*runs from courtroom before he says something else stupid*

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I'm saying, if an American quarter with a piece of string costs $250 on the ToO, then a dollar definitely couldn't buy a candy bar.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Monty wrote:I'm saying, if an American quarter with a piece of string costs $250 on the ToO, then a dollar definitely couldn't buy a candy bar.
Too true... Tis sad for AE's children to be left desolate on the roadside to beg for their next repast while their father barges randomly into courtrooms :no:
American Eagle wrote:My fines have been payed. :x

*runs from courtroom before he says something else stupid*
Good ... *Moody wished he could have shot him* :x

I hereby make a new law:

Law002: People whose favorite color is green must pay a fine of $0.01 to the court. All those who attempt to evade this will be hanged.