Judge Moody!!! (That means sue anybody, except the judge)

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

(Never. :x ) Proof, your honor: songs from my favorite Canadian comedy/culture band, the Arrogant Worms!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vxDDcTc ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y-9ViORazI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWX8uWf2LhQ

Now that if that isn't the true essence of good-natured, patriotic, self-depreciating Canadian humor, I don't know what is! :noway:
Last edited by Amethystic on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

My plea is not guilty. I requested the opportunity to speak on the stand, and she very clearly said, "No." This is a clear denial of my right to free speech and my suit still stands, your honor.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Amy, that isn't enough proof :x ... therefore, you either PAY Shennifer $1.00 or answer the "dreaded" Question :x ... Your choice :x

Monty, I don't like arrogant stuck-up people who censures...

SILENCE BACK THERE, I'M SPEAKING HERE :x

... anyways :roll: I think Amy is very wrong and if you can bring a little more proof, I think we will be able to make her pay :badgrin: the grand total of $0.99 \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

But if I'm forced to allow one unnecessary witness to take the stand, what's to stop a whole string of yahoos from following in kind? :noway: I was only preventing an unnecessary testimony to avoid wasting your time, your honor--if there had been five Monties it would've taken forever to get through this case!
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I would like to sue Amethystic once again for defamation of character! Her post implied that I was longwinded and that 5 o me was even more longwinded. She is trying to use her Canadian heritage to deny me my American rights!
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

And I sue you back, because what you said is untrue and I'm being discriminated against because of my nationality! :x
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

*ahem* shouldn't I have gotten a say in whether or not I thought Amy's proof was good enough? after, I'm the one who sued her about it.

Anyway, thank you Amy; I'll still be your friend even though you didn't say anything about the O Canada song. O:)

Till the end of the line.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Shennifer wrote:*ahem* shouldn't I have gotten a say in whether or not I thought Amy's proof was good enough? after, I'm the one who sued her about it.

Anyway, thank you Amy; I'll still be your friend even though you didn't say anything about the O Canada song. O:)
Thats true Shennifer :-k ... do you find the proof adequate? :anxious:

Amy, thanks for trying to save me time because I value it a lot :x ... *starts watching a pointless TV show*

Anyways, I acquit Amy of all crimes dealing with Monty's first suit...

However, dealing with deformation of character (which I find very serious :x )... denying a heathen American his rights :x ... we are suppose to be kind :x to them and let them speak (before we hang them :- )

Monty :x ... attack the Canadian Heritage... thats so rude :x ... don't you have any respect :x ... *burns a Canadian flag by accident* ... Oops :anxious: ... No one saw that :x... anyways, if you don't prove yourself worthy, you will have to pay a fine :x

*Moody was ranting on and may not have made any sense at all ;) *
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

AIOluver wrote:*Snores*... Hmm, Oh Hi people ... *Yawns* :snore:

*Bailiff whisper to Judge* Hmm, Oh yeah sorry, I was up watching this horror film and didn't get any sleep for about 3 days... Anyways :roll: *Reads (or watch rather ;) ) the evidence*
Taps :x ... Amy is right :x ... because the music doesn't fit my taste ... I mean the law... you will have to pay Amy the total of $1.00 or be shot dead or you may appeal :x ... your choice :x

Amy, how do you plead for the unjust censuring Monty's FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! :x

*Someone in the crowd giggles*

SILENCE, YOU AIN"T ALLOWED TO TALK UNLESS IS SAY SO :x :x
Anyways O:) , Amy, how do you plead? :x
Wat? :-s It's a sad day when you can't enjoy perfectly well Clean CHRISTIAN music :x give me ska... or give me DEATH!
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Knight Fisher wrote:
AIOluver wrote:*Snores*... Hmm, Oh Hi people ... *Yawns* :snore:

*Bailiff whisper to Judge* Hmm, Oh yeah sorry, I was up watching this horror film and didn't get any sleep for about 3 days... Anyways :roll: *Reads (or watch rather ;) ) the evidence*
Taps :x ... Amy is right :x ... because the music doesn't fit my taste ... I mean the law... you will have to pay Amy the total of $1.00 or be shot dead or you may appeal :x ... your choice :x

Amy, how do you plead for the unjust censuring Monty's FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! :x

*Someone in the crowd giggles*

SILENCE, YOU AIN"T ALLOWED TO TALK UNLESS IS SAY SO :x :x
Anyways O:) , Amy, how do you plead? :x
Wat? :-s It's a sad day when you can't enjoy perfectly well Clean CHRISTIAN music :x give me ska... or give me DEATH!
Um... OK :anxious: ... *Shots Taps*

NO more SKA MUSIC!!! *Moody buys music from Itune that is Ska genre*
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

AIOluver wrote:
Shennifer wrote:*ahem* shouldn't I have gotten a say in whether or not I thought Amy's proof was good enough? after, I'm the one who sued her about it.

Indeed I did :yes: and I will refrain from suing you for not consulting my opinion.
But all's well that ends well :D

Till the end of the line.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Shennifer wrote:
AIOluver wrote:

Indeed I did :yes: and I will refrain from suing you for not consulting my opinion.
But all's well that ends well :D
Sue ME!!! :x ... I'M THE JUDGE!!! :x Thats unethical, against the constitution :x

*Read (the Moody) Constitution*

... and that anyone may sue anyone for whatever reason regardless of their status...

Who wrote that :x

*Flash back and remembers that Moody wrote it*

:anxious: ... Um... Thanks for not suing me

*Runs and hides*
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

*enters*

I will sue the admins (ric & Marv, not Catspaw) for not making me a MOD. :x

\:D/
Taps

Post by Taps »

I will sue Moody for shooting me because I liked a type of legal music :x that is totally against the law (shooting me for no reason I mean)
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I sue Taps for sewing people, with out convicting them in court first.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Marvindy, how do you plead? :x

Moody, how do you plead? :x Wait... I'm Moody :mad: *Starts conversation with himself (like Rodney ;) )*

Taps, how do you plead? :x
himi34
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by himi34 »

I sue monty!!!!!!! His avatar isnt monty and yet he claims to be monty....
Taps

Post by Taps »

I Plead Guilty your honor.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I'll be the Bailiff but I will need a crash course of what I need to do.

Um, your honor, I propose a new law: All potential candidates or those applying for Bailiff can not be sued!

Any objections, defendant!
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

I sue PIRATE ORIANA!!! For over use of SMILIES!!!! :) :-s :sick: :- :anxious: :camilla: :salute: :chair: :splendid: :brave: :brave: :brave: :incnt: :assault: :explode: :knight: :group: (BY THE WAY, I'm AN AMERICAN AND MY FAVORITE COLOR IS GREEN!!!!! :neener: )
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic