Let's Get with the Times!!

A ToO app for iPhone/Android

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Let's Get with the Times!!

Post by Trinarius »

Catspaw has neglected those of us who utilize mobile web technology. :(

I demand that she write a ToO app for iPhone and Android users rather than catering exlusively to those individuals who still access the ToO from their computers. :x

Equality for all. :noway:
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I demand that Shadowpaw write such an app and then I will proceed to take all the credit for it! \:D/

Yeah...anybody who thinks that what Trinarius is suggesting is possible has wildly overestimated my abilities. ;) I know - since Trinarius had the idea and Trinarius is the one who wants it, he should be the one to talk care of this! Thanks for volunteering, Trinny dear. Let us know when you've taken care of it. Tomorrow would be good. I don't know what's taking you so long. :roll: Is it just me, or is Trinny taking way too much time to take care of this simple thing that he has volunteered to do? Next time don't offer if you aren't going to take it seriously, Trinarius. :noway:
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

As a person who uses my iPod almost exclusively for Internet, I don't see the need for such an app. I mean, it'd be cool, but I can still do basically everything I could on a computer except for seeing some pictures.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I'll tell you what buy me an iphone 4. And I will look into getting it done. :D
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

That would be so sweet! I don't really see a need for such an app actually, but it would be neat!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I am saddened that Trinarius has been gone for so long that, upon his return, he is taken seriously. :( Something is not right here. ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

The glories of not getting sarcasm. WIN \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Catspaw wrote:I demand that Shadowpaw write such an app and then I will proceed to take all the credit for it! \:D/

Yeah...anybody who thinks that what Trinarius is suggesting is possible has wildly overestimated my abilities. ;) I know - since Trinarius had the idea and Trinarius is the one who wants it, he should be the one to talk care of this! Thanks for volunteering, Trinny dear. Let us know when you've taken care of it. Tomorrow would be good. I don't know what's taking you so long. :roll: Is it just me, or is Trinny taking way too much time to take care of this simple thing that he has volunteered to do? Next time don't offer if you aren't going to take it seriously, Trinarius. :noway:
My dear Catspaw, avoiding the issue and deflecting my concerns as invalid due to your failure to learn basic coding skills is really quite... well after all these years I expect better. :noway:

If I were the administrator, a ToO app would be created and available for download in both the App Store and Android Market as soon as tomorrow. Perhaps it's a difference in vision. I want to bring this town into a new and glorious age... but you would rather linger in the past. :(
-Josh

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Hmm when are Jimmy, Curt and Jack going to show up. Sounds a lot like album 50.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

I didn't thnk he was serious but itwould be kinda neat ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trinarius wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I demand that Shadowpaw write such an app and then I will proceed to take all the credit for it! \:D/

My dear Catspaw, avoiding the issue and deflecting my concerns as invalid due to your failure to learn basic coding skills is really quite... well after all these years I expect better. :noway:

If I were the administrator, a ToO app would be created and available for download in both the App Store and Android Market as soon as tomorrow. Perhaps it's a difference in vision. I want to bring this town into a new and glorious age... but you would rather linger in the past. :(
Okay, when do you want me to transfer the power over so you can bring us into the future? Also, you don't plan to leave again for several years at a time, do you? Because some people might think that's a dealbreaker. :-k
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Catspaw wrote:
Trinarius wrote:

Okay, when do you want me to transfer the power over so you can bring us into the future? Also, you don't plan to leave again for several years at a time, do you? Because some people might think that's a dealbreaker. :-k
I think my leaving for years at a time is irrelevant. :noway:

Oh my, has it really been almost a year since this post? :-
-Josh

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trinarius wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Trinarius wrote:

I think my leaving for years at a time is irrelevant. :noway:

Oh my, has it really been almost a year since this post? :-
Yes, it has indeed been far too long. Your shameful neglect is the sole reason that I have yet to fulfill your request. Spite is a powerful emotion...that and deep sadness and loneliness and despair at your absence... :sniff: But mostly spite. :x

:mecry: Come back, Trinny!
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

It would probably take some modfication, but this template already exists: Artodia: Mobile. Example:
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Yeah, I would rather do a scalable style than a separate app. But ONLY if Josh comes around here more often. :noway:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Yo, somebody (probably YOU Darcie), go do this, now. Because who really has time to sit in front of a computer anymore?
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

I agree completely! A TOO app must be made! (I'm using an iPhone to write this, believe it or not.) If they made an app, it would be much, much easier to use on mobile devices. Catspaw has to make note of this! ](*,)
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Catspaw taking notes of this means her nudging me that people are talking about this. I already know. ;)
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Catspaw has to make note of this! ](*,)
Note to self: write idea on sticky note, then mail sticky note to Darcie.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Can I get the ToO in smoke signals?