Let's Get with the Times!!

A ToO app for iPhone/Android

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Catspaw wrote:Note to self: write idea on sticky note, then mail sticky note to Darcie.
SNAIL MAIL ALERT! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The ToO mobile template really wouldn't be that hard to install, pretty much all that needs doing is...installing it, i'm pretty sure people that are posting from the mobile site don't really care about viewing money or arcade games or the lottery or ToO TV or blogs or whatever....they just want to post easily.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

EK does speak the truth...
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Alright, I threw this style up and edited the site so you should now get this automatically on your mobile without changing any settings or preferences. The option to see the full site is at the bottom. I did nearly no troubleshooting other than making sure the site still functioned normally from a desktop and posting this message via my iPhone. So be nice if you find anything yucky!
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Heh, much nicer, Darcie, much nicer.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Darcie is far, far too kind. Thanks for making the dreams of children across the world come true, Darcie! \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Simple and so very sleek. My droid is complete. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

No smoke signals :(
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Wow darcie, you deserve major thanks for taking a (somewhat) joking request and actually paying it off!
I don’t have an internet phone, but I changed my browser user agent to iPhone and it looks like it’s working fine!