For JAKE The Wedding Bells Toll

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

All I’m saying is I - the one actually enforcing the rules - didn’t see it, so it raises valid doubts of whether he definitely did. I was going off what you posted in the chat room.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Ah. I apologize for not posting it there then.

I thought you read the announcement post though?
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I only glanced at it. Remember, I wasn’t originally going to moderate. So all I paid attention to was ‘this is happening’ and went to the chat room. After I became the moderator I was going to go back and review the rules, but you began repeating them in there, so naturally I assumed you were repeating them in full.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Well, I apologize for that. I assumed everyone knew about the disqualification bit, so I only quoted the rules, not the punishment for breaking them. :)

-- Fri May 03, 2013 12:35 pm --

Okay, I have the logs now, and can explain why Blitz knew full well that he could not use Thor.

Okay. This started when Blitz challenged me to a duel for Joy's hand. I accepted.
[18:59] <Blitz> wanna duel
[18:59] <Jason_McFarland> Indeed!
Now, things started out okay, we fought, we blocked, etc. Keep in mind that for this duel there were no rules, and no moderator.
[19:06] <Jason_McFarland> Blitz... you're lightning/electricity, right?
*there's some stuff in between here, but it's not important to this
[19:07] <Blitz> yes and also thor thus the reason i can use his hammer
*more unimportant stuff
[19:08] <Blitz> and if I get into a tight spot with lighting I morph into thor
*more unimportant stuff
* Blitz changes into thor
After this, Blitz claimed that every attack I made was impossible for some reason or another. This, for instance:
[19:11] * Gandalf casts a spell on Blitz
[19:12] <Blitz> you can't do that
[19:12] <Blitz> thor is the most powerful god of the vikings
It was for this very reason, actually, that we decided to do an official duel with rules.

My case sleeps! :x
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!