Troll Club

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Troll Club

Post by Knight Fisher »

This is an exclusive club for Trolls only! Upers not invited. :noway: Fudgies only if they bring fudge.

Rules of Membership:
  • Must have lived in Troll Land at one time.
  • Must speak Trollish.
  • Must be certified in toll taking. (Courses available.)
  • Must have knowledge of The Great Bloody War of Toledo.
If you have visited Troll Land you are eligible for Special Membership. Now get out there and take some tolls. \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Kudos to me for knowing who Trolls and Upers are, but I have no knowledge of The Great Bloody War of Toledo. :(
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo_War It's what start the rivalry. Now you know.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Curious. It seems like only people from the UP even care about the rivalry. When you lived in MI, did you live in the LP or UP?

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

LP of course! I'm a Troll. I've never even been to the UP. And I hear the Pasties there are really good. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasty

EDIT: Wait a second I did go to the UP once to cross the bridge.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I've never been to the UP, neither. \:D/

Is your avatar insinuating that I shouldn't be fed?

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

American Eagle wrote:I've never been to the UP, neither. \:D/

Is your avatar insinuating that I shouldn't be fed?
No it is insinuating I guessed Z in Hangman.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I am a troll!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

CammillaFan wrote:I am a troll!
I thought you lived in Canada?
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Um........There is a secret Ontario trolland that you have not heard of. It is home of the Eh trolls. And the snow trolls. Native to Canada. Many live in Toronto.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

CammillaFan wrote:Um........There is a secret Ontario trolland that you have not heard of. It is home of the Eh trolls. And the snow trolls. Native to Canada. Many live in Toronto.
IMPOSTER! You don't even know what a Troll iss. :mad:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I say we welcome the Eh Trolls. :noway:

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Well I suppose. But you'll have to write a 250 word essay about Eh Trolls. :noway:
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Eh trolls are a special division of the United Trolls. They live in underground tunnels under many cities,unaccesible to humans, and can shape shift so their identity is hidden from the human eye, but a real troll can spot one. Many live in Toronto. But they can be found in other places. They have special troll dye that can change the color of their fur. They have a dictator, called Uglius, but they have an underground group working agianst Uglius, head of the Trollzi's army. There has always been a dictatorship among the Eh Trolls. The first dictator over Eh Troll Land was Boilius. He founded the Eh Trolls. He had been exploring for Troll Land, when he found a group of uncivilized trolls living under Canada. He never went back to Troll Land, because he wanted to keep the land for himself. Troll Land found out eventually, and there was a war. Troll Land lost, and Eh Troll Land had its "independence", if you could call a dictatorship that.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Wait hold on. I didn't know Trolls had fur.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Eh Trolls do. It's Canada, remember? The natives had fur because of the cold weather.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Who are the United Trolls? So your saying Canadians have fur and Americans don't?
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

The United Trolls is every troll in the world! Yes. Canadians are better than Americans in every way. Including being warmer. :yes:
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Do you even know what we are talking about? :mad:
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Of course! But you aren't being very nice to the next dictator of Eh Troll Land.