Proof that RIC our former Admin is evil

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Oh my goodness, this is such a Taps thread! :lol:
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Woah, props, dude, for figuring that out for me. I did NOT know I was a girl. :shock:

Of course I already knew I was evil, and since girls=evil, according to the reflexive property, I should've deduced I was a girl. But I was blinded to the truth by the fact that my name is a boy's name and I have no female properties or tendencies. I've been deceiving myself. :(

But I am a bit confused by your logic. Frodo DOES have good hair...and Aragorn IS cool...so how does that make me a girl? :-k

But no, you're right. I must be a girl. It's in the math. :noway:
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

ric wrote:Woah, props, dude, for figuring that out for me. I did NOT know I was a girl. :shock:

Of course I already knew I was evil, and since girls=evil, according to the reflexive property, I should've deduced I was a girl. But I was blinded to the truth by the fact that my name is a boy's name and I have no female properties or tendencies. I've been deceiving myself. :(

But I am a bit confused by your logic. Frodo DOES have good hair...and Aragorn IS cool...so how does that make me a girl? :-k

But no, you're right. I must be a girl. It's in the math. :noway:
It is in the math and my brilliant reasoning :x
TigerintheShadows wrote:Okay. \:D/ I can be patient.
Hopefully you will forget about me by then...