Protest!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

:anxious: I also rarely use smilies
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Ryan Matlock
Level 4, Adventures in Odyssey Collector

Post by Ryan Matlock »

I have a vocabulary of about 3 smileys. :) , ;) , and :( . They are the only ones I use regularly. I don't think Bookworm necessarily needs more smileys. In my opinion, overused smileys can mean that you just want to play around. You don't want to actually make any point or that you don't care about a conversation. This isn't always true but it is what I sometimes perceive. For example:

Hi! =D> =D> =D> My name is \:D/ \:D/ RyanCummings!!! :D :D :D does anyone think this message has smileys? :? I do. :anxious: Of course, I can see them. :anxious: Can anyone else? :lol: You would have to be looking at a wall not to notice them. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

That is an example of way too many smileys. I think Bookworm's use of smileys is just enough. He uses them, but not excessively. :)

~~~RyanCummings, Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Aww...Everyone, stop picking on poor bookworm. He can use as many or as few of smileys as he pleases.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I had an extremely sarcastic remark to make, but I withheld.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Smileys are stupid. :pez: Except the PEZ guy.
he/him | a little stinker.