Join Monty's Family. I'll Pay You!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

How old are you? 16

How many siblings do you have? Three younger brothers and a younger sister.

How many carrots do you typically eat in one sitting? Maybe one or two.

Which role are you requesting as part of my family? Sister and Resident Music Almost Expert.

What will your responsibilities as <insert role listed in previous question>? Doing sister-y type things and teaching the rest of the family about music.

What previous experience do you have? I have four younger siblings and I have been volunteering with my church's children's ministry in various ways for the past five or so years. Also I have been involved in a homeschool band program for almost nine years.

What assets do you bring to my family? Extensive knowledge of things related to Pixar films, VeggieTales, Adventures in Odyssey, music and varies types of musical instruments.

What is your greatest weakness? Laziness.

Describe your most embarrassing moment and how you overcome it. I have too many for me to be able to pick just one.

What is the most entertaining movie you have ever seen? The Toy Story films and Tangled.

Do you have any questions regarding this position? No.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

KF, your application, after further review, was turned down. Please try again in one week.

Jehoshaphat, thefinalhour, Stop Wooton' Around, and EMBEE, your applications have been accepted.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I think I might cry. :sniff:
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.