The Shameful Quotes Report!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

The Shameful Quotes Report!

Post by Knight Fisher »

I didn't put this in HH because it is very. Very. Very. Serious. There's a lot of shameful things said around here. Well now you may just be held accountable. So make sure you want to say that. I'm watching you. Feel that thing creeping up your back. Yeah I have bugs that will infest your brain and transfer your every though to me. Not really of course. But, if you say something shameful. Now or years ago. I'll be looking around and putting it in my sig. Of course you might get a dollar or so if I'm not saving my money for something special. This will be called The Shameful Quotes Report. Or something else if someone can think of something better. Comment with suggestions. A good suggestion might get you a Get Out of Shame Free Card. And thanks Dave. Remember, I didn't put you in my sig, (Metaphorically) you did.

I will be updating this hopefully daily. With a new quote each day. For you. The people to decide. Thumbs up. Or thumbs down. Shame. Or no shame. Be wary. I lurk.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

American Eagle wrote:I honestly wouldn't care if Joe Jonas got hit by a bus.
The first one is actually a lie! Shad Lexer said it!

Although, I agreed with it on the next page. Noob moment. :(

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?p=597154#p597154
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Then the shame does not go on AE. But on the search function. Shame! Now I have to find another. :( Hmm, who is on. Let's go with... Well you will see.

-- Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 pm --

This one is dedicated to Bobby. Better know to some as The Sharpie King. And somewhat as Dan. This isn't so much a shame, as a kids. Please don't do this. It's dangerous.
What do people think about me?
Note these are made in good fun and are not offense. Thanks Dave. And I suppose I will move it to HH.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

The first quote made me laugh. :lol:
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I do not endorse the introduction of that quote. Actually, I endorse the removal of it.

Also, I tried to find that post, but the search function told me:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: about people think what do me.
Fail.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Haha, every single one of those words is too common to search. :P
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

What you didn't want me to call you Bobby? ;)

Today's shame goes on a group of people. For saying this.

Galaxy X wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
snubs wrote:I have never heard of it, nor played it..
Me too.
Me three. :(
Can I say me four? I have never heard of it either.

Me five...
Really? Chips Challenge is awesome. :noway: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26314&start=0

Today's get out of shame free card goes to SWA. Not only did he beat me 4.5 times out of our 6 or so games of chess last night. He tried Chip's Challenge. I'd also like to take the opportunity to shame Tony Campana. For coming no where near his predictions in the bunting tournament. http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/news/articl ... c&c_id=chc
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Knight Fisher wrote:What you didn't want me to call you Bobby? ;)
Note that the only times I've mentioned that name were back in 2005, and both times I said not to call me them. You're acting very much like a stalker. And I never refer to myself as The Sharpie King.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

DanP740 wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:What you didn't want me to call you Bobby? ;)
You're acting very much like a stalker.
LOL @ that coming from a member of the Peterson family.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Fine I will desist. You were my target that day so I went back through all your posts.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

What is the point of this thread? :-

\:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

To point out shameful statements like the first example.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I will point out a shameful statement of yours. :badgrin:
Knight Fisher's Sig wrote:thefinalhoru: My online trusty steed.
thefinalHORU?

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

That's what she said. You can check the thread. :noway:
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

But you know that's not what she meant...

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

It's not my job to tell people what they want. She said she wanted to be thefinalhoru. That's what I did. ;)
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Fine. I better shut up or else you'll try to find a shameful post about me.

...and since I was pretty noobish at one point I'm sure it wouldn't be hard. :anxious:

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

You reaally shouldn't of said that. I was planning on going mainly after users who had over 10,000 posts to go through. But since you insist.

-- Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 pm --

That was easy.
Lee wrote:Oh come on.... we all know Mitch was the right guy for Connie, and if she cant marry him than she shouldnt get married at all!! Wooton would need someone more like him anyway.
Mitch is not. And has never been the right guy for Connie. Connie should not get married it would kill her character. Shaaaaaaaaaaame!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Knight Fisher wrote:That was easy.
Lee wrote:Oh come on.... we all know Mitch was the right guy for Connie, and if she cant marry him than she shouldnt get married at all!! Wooton would need someone more like him anyway.
Mitch is not. And has never been the right guy for Connie. Connie should not get married it would kill her character. Shaaaaaaaaaaame!
First, be nice to me fwiend. I wuvs her. :x

Second, you are blasphemous, we all know Mitch and Connie would be the best thing that every happened in AIO. :noway:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:That was easy.
First, be nice to me fwiend. I wuvs her. :x

Second, you are blasphemous, we all know Mitch and Connie would be the best thing that every happened in AIO. :noway:
\:D/ THANK YOU TKD! :hug:

I still stand by that post. :noway: I get all depressed whenever I listen to the Connie/Mitch episodes. They were so good together... :inlove: