700th post partay!! (Gift bags included)

Woohoo!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

700th post partay!! (Gift bags included)

Post by Joy »

Oh, yeah! I've reached 700 posts! I'm so proud of myself! It's time to party! It's time to party! Yeah! \:D/ *puts out tray of cookies* Help yourself! *starts serving punch* The first 10 people to join my party get special gifts! As in, moolah! *gets gift bags ready* Let's PARTAY! Celebrate my awesomeness! :cheerleader: :party:
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Can AE come with me? \:D/
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Of course! The more, merrier! *throws confetti in the air* Come on in! *dances around and puts a party hat on Joanne's head*
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Good job, Joy! :D May you be ever active for 700 more. :inlove:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Awww...Thank you! :hug: I hope to be!
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

woohoo!
*Puts hat on like a unicorn horn. *
*sprays Joy with silly string*
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

*takes bucket of silly string and dumps it on Joanne's head* *blows party favor really loudly*
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Joy wrote:*takes bucket of silly string and dumps it on Joanne's head* *blows party favor really loudly*
Silly string comes in an air compressed can. :x It is impossible to dump a bucket on anyone. :noway:

*goes back to partying*

\:D/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I....sprayed a bunch of silly string into the bucket? *turns on fun, partay music* Dance! *spins Joanne around* \:D/
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Gift? For me? Thank you!
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Congrats Advisee! \:D/
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Here's a gift bag! *hands Woody a brown paper bag covered in sparkles and butterflies* Thanks for coming! 3 guests in attendance. Come on! *takes off Woody's monkey hat and puts a party hat with monkeys on Woody's head* There, that's the spirit! Have a monkey hat! *puts on a party hat with horses on it* Oh, welcome, Miss Mimi! *puts a party hat with flowers and sunshine on Mimi's head! Here, have a gift bag. *Hands Mimi a gift bag with puppies and kittens on it* Give a round of applause to Mimi for being my 4th partay guest! *claps really hard* =D> =D>
Woody

Post by Woody »

*Leaves PARTAY!* *Comes back* Do I get another gift now???
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Nope! But you get....cake! And pie! And pizza! And ice cream! *dishes out cookie dough ice cream* I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM! *serves lemon meringue pie* Mmm-mm. Lemony goodness. Enjoy! *takes brownies out of oven and serves* And here are the brownies, hot out of the oven! *serves pepperoni, Hawaiian, and meat-lovers pizza* And now for the pizza! *grabs thick slice of meat-lovers* This is delicious. *turns on Woody* Now that we have Pie, pizza, cake, and ice cream, are you going to stay. More coming later! O:)
Woody

Post by Woody »

I'm allergic to pepperoni.... :(
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

*pushes the pepperoni pizza away from Woody. takes off all the pepperoni on the meatlovers pizza* There you go!
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

A party?? Count me IN! Congrats, Joy! \:D/

*Brings the cake*
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Oooh! More Cake! And thanks, GD! *puts party hat with orange and blue birds on it on GD's head* Now you have a partay hat! \:D/ *hands gift bag with fluffy stuff and googly eyes and glitter on it* And here's your gift bag. Congratulations for being my 5th partay guest!
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Brownies, pizza and my all-time favorite ice cream? Oh yeah! *prepares to stay a while.*

You sure know how to celebrate 700 posts! :p
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Hehe! You betcha! *grabs firecrackers and sets them off* By the way, to specific numbers of partay guests, I'll be giving away EXTRA money.