How many arcade units should Top put in his new house?

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

HOW MANY!?

None.
11%
One.
5%
Two.
5%
Three.
5%
A lot.
11%
A ton of them.
5%
...if you must have one, wouldn't it make sense to just get one and make it a multiple game-in-one unit and... *is shot*
21%
OVER 9,000!!!!!!!
37%

Total votes: 19

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

What happens when you bang your head on the bottom of the ?-box? \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

The Top Crusader wrote:DISCUSS! \:D/

And don't tell Baragon. :x
I actually know a guy who's bought and also built a couple cabinets for himself and bought actual old game boards to put in them.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.