Common Things That You Have Never Done

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Common Things That You Have Never Done

Post by Sunshine »

Note: This thread is made because of my random curiosity. :P

I'm not talking about doing things, like blowing up something. That's only common in movies. ;)

I'm talking about things such as: You've never drank coffee before, or if you're a girl, you've never cut your hair before, etc. You can also mention common things that have never happened to you before, such as: You have never gotten chicken pox, etc.

I have never gotten a tooth pulled, or had a cavity filled (I just got my first cavity recently, which hasn't been filled yet). I have never had chicken pox, had my ears pierced, or had a pet dog. I haven't ever had facebook or broken a bone.
Last edited by Sunshine on Mon May 07, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

I've never had a tooth pulled, never had cavities, chicken pox, also I've never been to a concert. Oh! And and I've never been Boston in the fall... :-
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I've never gotten a shot, never had a pet bigger than a fish, never grown a flower, never had a cavity, never been on a boat bigger than a canoe, never been on an island, never put on anything more grand than chapstick.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I've never had a tooth pulled, never had a cavity, never gone to sunday school/youth group, never drank coffee, been out of the country, or had my ears pierced. I've never jumped in leaves, or raked them, and never eaten instant oatmeal or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :-
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I have never had a dog.....

@JP You need to try PB&J
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I've never ridden a horse (By choice), I've never flossed (at least not by myself. I let the dentist do that.), and I've never finished an entire dish of pork and beans.
he/him | a little stinker.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Nitewing of Locksley wrote:
@JP You need to try PB&J
I know, I know, but I don't like jelly, so I probably wouldn't like it. That's why I've never had it.
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

God's Daughter wrote:Oh! And and I've never been Boston in the fall... :-
Haha! Love it. :lol:
Steve wrote:I've never flossed (at least not by myself. I let the dentist do that.)
But... but... flossing feels so GOOD! :shock:
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I have never had a tooth pulled, never had a cavity, and never had chicken pox...When I think of more, I will post them here.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I've never seen Skillet live/ :(

I've never ridden a roller coaster. (By choice)

I've never seen Twilight. Or read it. (By choice)
he/him | a little stinker.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

^I've never ridden a roller coaster either...unless you count the smaller, kiddy ones O:)

I've never broken a bone, eaten squash, or owned a dog. (random I know, but I'm tired)

Till the end of the line.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I've never broken a bone (well unless you count when I had open heart surgery and they cut a bone in half), I've never been to California, I have never been to China (that's common I mean like a 3rd of the world's population lives there), I have never played an organized sport, I have never missed a day of high School (I do go to public school), I have never owned a TV (neither have my parents), I have never been potty trained (no not really).

That's all I can think of right now, I'm sure there is more but I can't remember them right now.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Shennifer wrote:I've never ridden a roller coaster either...unless you count the smaller, kiddy ones O:)
lol same here
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

^ Me neather

I have never gone to public school.

[EDIT]

ohh... and I have never had a Facebook

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I feel the egotistical urge to share that I've ridden in a helicopter. So all of you people can claim that you have never done that common thing. \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Ha! I've jumped out of a helicopter without a parachute! (Not to brag, or anything :( ...)
Though the helicopter wasn't moving
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Astronomer wrote:Ha! I've jumped out of a helicopter without a parachute! (Not to brag, or anything :( ...)
Though the helicopter wasn't moving
This post was awesome until the small print arrived. :(
Jesus' Princess wrote:I've never had a tooth pulled, never had a cavity, never gone to sunday school/youth group, never drank coffee, been out of the country, or had my ears pierced. I've never jumped in leaves, or raked them, and never eaten instant oatmeal or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :-
May I ask WHAT ON EARTH you've done with your life? :- That's like all the important stuff in life. Slight sarcasm alert.

After reading this topic, I feel like I've done... everything.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I've only sorta been to Boston in the fall. :(
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Steve wrote:I've never ridden a roller coaster. (By choice)
Shennifer wrote:^I've never ridden a roller coaster either...unless you count the smaller, kiddy ones O:)

I've never broken a bone, eaten squash, or owned a dog. (random I know, but I'm tired)
Maxwell Smart wrote:
Shennifer wrote:I've never ridden a roller coaster either...unless you count the smaller, kiddy ones O:)
lol same here
Honey Wheeler wrote:^ Me neather.
You guys have never ridden roller coasters? :shock: You should really try riding them. :yes: Just a side note: Loops aren't really as bad as they look! Just ask TKD...
American Eagle wrote:After reading this topic, I feel like I've done... everything.
Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? :-k

Oh yes, I have never had a fb or broken a bone. *Adds to list*

Sadness, next Wednesday I get my first cavity filled. There goes that record... Not exactly looking forward to my appointment either, but then, who does? ;)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

American Eagle wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:I've never had a tooth pulled, never had a cavity, never gone to sunday school/youth group, never drank coffee, been out of the country, or had my ears pierced. I've never jumped in leaves, or raked them, and never eaten instant oatmeal or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :-
May I ask WHAT ON EARTH you've done with your life? :- That's like all the important stuff in life. Slight sarcasm alert.
So getting teeth pulled and filled, and having needles put in your ears is the important stuff huh? You must have a sad (and painful) life ;)
Sunshine wrote:
Steve wrote:I've never ridden a roller coaster. (By choice)
Shennifer wrote:^I've never ridden a roller coaster either...unless you count the smaller, kiddy ones O:)

Maxwell Smart wrote:
lol same here
Honey Wheeler wrote:^ Me neather.
You guys have never ridden roller coasters? :shock: You should really try riding them. :yes: Just a side note: Loops aren't really as bad as they look! Just ask TKD...
I've never ridden one either... :anxious:
Sunshine wrote: Sadness, next Wednesday I get my first cavity filled. There goes that record... Not exactly looking forward to my appointment either, but then, who does? ;)
:(
well, I guess you can add that to your list of common things done. :P