Common Things That You Have Never Done

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Sunshine wrote:
American Eagle wrote:After reading this topic, I feel like I've done... everything.
Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? :-k
Hmm, good, I guess?

I thought I was missing out because I've never been skydiving or parasailing, but after reading people who've never had a Facebook or a cavity, I feel like I've lived a full life. \:D/
Jesus' Princess wrote:You must have a sad (and painful) life
Ooh, nice insult, JP. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Call me crazy....I've never had a headache. :D

I've also never broken a bone.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

American Eagle wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:You must have a sad (and painful) life
Ooh, nice insult, JP. \:D/
Thank you ;)
American Eagle wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
American Eagle wrote:After reading this topic, I feel like I've done... everything.
Is that a good thing, or a bad thing? :-k
Hmm, good, I guess?

I thought I was missing out because I've never been skydiving or parasailing, but after reading people who've never had a Facebook or a cavity, I feel like I've lived a full life. \:D/
Ah, well that makes more sense. \:D/
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Steve wrote:I've never ridden a horse (By choice),
This sounds like a good story.. ;)

I love how the common topic is teeth.. \:D/
American Eagle wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:I've never had a tooth pulled, never had a cavity, never gone to sunday school/youth group, never drank coffee, been out of the country, or had my ears pierced. I've never jumped in leaves, or raked them, and never eaten instant oatmeal or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :-
May I ask WHAT ON EARTH you've done with your life? :- That's like all the important stuff in life. Slight sarcasm alert.

After reading this topic, I feel like I've done... everything.
"So tell me about your childhood..."

Princess, never had a tooth pulled, wonderful. \:D/ I actually got to the point where one was so annoying I wanted it pulled, plus I wanted to see if I was brave enough to have it done. In addition, the dentist only have the necklace with a tooth container on it with that method. :( I still know exactly where that necklace(and tooth, you may all gross out) is. xP

Sunshine wrote:You guys have never ridden roller coasters? :shock: You should really try riding them. :yes: Just a side note: Loops aren't really as bad as they look! Just ask TKD...
Don't listen to her guys, this is the girl who laughs in the face of danger. Because we all know those rollar coasters really aren't safe, they're really energy plants to help the daleks take over the earth. The daleks are like, 'so what do Americans do for fun?' 'Oh, they get scared.' 'We can work with this. 8-) ' Except obviously daleks would never be smart enough to wear shades.

However, some rollar coasters are okay..loops don't scare me that much. It's the drops. :P Sometimes I can't even mow on a hill because of being afraid of drops.
shadowdog wrote:Call me crazy....I've never had a headache. :D

I've also never broken a bone.
Crazy! O.o

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Daleks use fear as energy? Sounds like Monsters Inc. (Not exactly, but similar)
On a different note, why are aliens invading the amusement park? Daleks control roller coasters, the Nestene consciousness controls ferris wheels? What's next? Cybermen on the carousel?
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.