What do you think...

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

What do you think...

Post by Joy »

of me?
Your truly honest opinion of me, Joy. Do you think I'm annoying? Do you think I'm funny? Do you think I'm innocent? Go ahead, you know you want to state your opinion about me!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I think you are a gross, mean, awful, annoying person!!! :x

MAJOR SARCASM ALERT!!!

I actually think you are a very nice person, and other than Buzz, you are my best ToO friend!!! \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Thanks, Woods! That's nice of you! :) Buzz is my best ToO friend too!
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

whenever you sign up for mafia and play and your mafia you're always convcing so much
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

You're awesome. There, that pretty much sums it up, Joy. :)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Cam, you're one of my favorite newer people. As I've told you before, you often surprise me with your complicated sentences and paragraphs, and I'm amazed that someone as young as you could be so intelligent. I'm glad to have you on the forum. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.