Michigan Ohio State WAR Room

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Michigan Ohio State WAR Room

Post by Knight Fisher »

So That Person can have his thread back.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Ohio State is still a waaaaaaaay better team than Michigan :noway:
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

How? Who won last year after somebody got stopped from cheating... yeah.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Yeah, well that was an unfair thing, that they made such a huge big deal about...

We have the script Ohio :noway:
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Yeah, huge deal about how they paid -their ineligible in the first place- players... :noway:

We have Gerald Ford and the entire Apollo 15 crew.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I have a strong dislike for both Michigan and Ohio State. I don’t know why, I just always have. I don’t hate them, but it upsets me to see them win.
I’m okay with the Michigan State Spartans though.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Knight Fisher wrote:Yeah, huge deal about how they paid -their ineligible in the first place- players... :noway:

We have Gerald Ford and the entire Apollo 15 crew.
Oh, :anxious: I thought you were talking about the jersey sale thing... which was way overrated.
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Go Blue!!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I didn't even hear about the jersey thing I don't think. That wouldn't be half as big a deal.

Shadowdog, you are awesome. \:D/
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

What are the team colors? :anxious: Whichever team has blue as one of their colors is my favorite of the two!
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Woody wrote:What are the team colors? :anxious: Whichever team has blue as one of their colors is my favorite of the two!
No Woody, *uses voice like talking to a young child* you're favorite is the team that has scarlet and gray as their colors :yes:
Knight Fisher wrote:I didn't even hear about the jersey thing I don't think. That wouldn't be half as big a deal.
It wasn't. That's what I thought you meant.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

bookworm wrote:I’m okay with the Michigan State Spartans though.
Somebody give this man a raise! :x

I have been a Michigan State fan since I was a toddler. Our school has historically played third fiddle behind Michigan and Ohio State, but in recent years we've overcome them both. MSU football is 4-0 against Michigan and OSU in the last three years. \:D/

Michigan State > Purdue > Appalachian State > Michigan & Ohio State :evillaugh:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Don't put us in the same sentence as them ya Sparty! :x

And we had an actual war over it. :noway:
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
Woody wrote:What are the team colors? :anxious: Whichever team has blue as one of their colors is my favorite of the two!
No Woody, *uses voice like talking to a young child* you're favorite is the team that has scarlet and gray as their colors :yes:

Sorry, but I prefer blue. Specifically Dark Blue. Like the color this post is in.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Go Blue! Michigan. \:D/
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

I live in Ohio, but am a Michigan fan. My entire family is split. :)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Ohio State is awesome. Primarily because I am an alumni, but also because their football team is great. Now they did break some rules and paid for it--but as far as I know nothing they did was in any way "cheating" or breaking literal football rules. They just sold stuff they weren't supposed... which is a dumb rule. Like not being allowed out of your cabins at night when you're at camp. Even when you are only leaving your cabin to try to stop someone from doing something wrong. Man, Connie is such a jerk.

But anyway Urban is a good coach so I think OSU will have solid improvement this upcoming season and be first class again in a year or two.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I am equally torn between the two. I have connections to both so I really cannot choose a favorite. :( But for the sake of arguing....

Ohio State \:D/ \:D/
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~