Check out this poster I'm legally obligated to hang up.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Check out this poster I'm legally obligated to hang up.

Post by The Top Crusader »

So big it has to be made of tiny posters making a big poster! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Is that in a gallery or something?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Very cool poster. Wish I had room for something like that. I had an aunt who loved dragons, she would've loved it.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

ZILLA!
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Laurie wrote:Very cool poster. Wish I had room for something like that. I had an aunt who loved dragons, she would've loved it.
Yeah, room is my concern and why I haven't ordered it yet. :(

I did order a nice Back to the Future and James Bond (Sean Connery) poster, though. \:D/

I haven't given up on this one but I'm going to have to think about how its going to work.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote: I haven't given up on this one but I'm going to have to think about how its going to work.
Might I suggest buttering up your wife prior to making this lovely purchase? ;) Or waiting for her early demise, instead of causing it by proudly showing her your new wallpaper (ceiling art?) one day? ;)
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Catspaw wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote: I haven't given up on this one but I'm going to have to think about how its going to work.
Might I suggest buttering up your wife prior to making this lovely purchase? ;) Or waiting for her early demise, instead of causing it by proudly showing her your new wallpaper (ceiling art?) one day? ;)
Actually, Catspaw makes a great point in this post. (That's why she's the admin.) You could hang this lovely monstrosity (size and content) on the ceiling! It's perfect! All the room you could ever want is up there, if you're willing to use it. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Problem solved Top! I randomly came across this site today.
You can make your own poster and customize the size. Just feed this image into it and you’re all set! \:D/